General Electric Lead Program Integrator, X-ray Digital Programs in Waukesha, Wisconsin
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www.ge.com/sites/default/files/15-000845%20EEO%20combined.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Responsible for leading cross-functional program core team of through program planning and execution of the development of a new product. Individual works with the team to ensure that the necessary skills and resources are effectively applied and delivering to plan. This role leads across the team to continuously integrate for predictable execution and teamwork across all functions.
• Ensures that the product development process abides by all defined cross-functional standards, meets the intent and letter of Phased Review Discipline and all compliance and regulatory needs of the applicable markets
• Leads the cross-functional program core team to establish an integrated plan for resources and materials to deliver the new product program per the product program team commitment
• Identifies early and solves complex and ambiguous cross-functional integration problems leading the team to deliver per program team commitments, including (but not limited to) completing functional goals, execution adjustments/iterations, process confusion, and cross-functional teamwork.
• Works with the product Program Manager to ensure effective and efficient communication and execution for the duration of the cross-functional program team
• Works with the system, subsystem/platform, supply chain, service, QA, RA, research project leaders to deliver quality products on time, within budget and with the necessary features/functionality
• Works with the functional engineering leadership team to grow project leadership skills within the Core Team
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering/Science or equivalent (defined as High School Diploma/GED and 4 years progressive experience as an engineer or scientist within the appropriate field of study)
• At least 5 years of more progressive responsibility and experience as an engineer or scientist
• At least 4 years experience in project leadership within a manufacturing, development or research environment, including previous leadership of a global and/or virtual team
• Demonstrated ability to build lasting cross-functional relationships, including strong influential and communication skills
• Demonstrated understanding/experience with the New Product Introduction (NPI) cycle and cross-functional interdependencies
• Masters Degree in Engineering
• Demonstrated applied 6 Sigma competencies
• Demonstrated experience with NPI ISO and regulatory compliance process, design history file and collaterals are in place and current
• Creative problem solver and solution developer when presented with conflicting requirements, business demands and technical risks/issues
• Demonstrated skills in proactively identifying, facilitating and driving closure of a product/program
• Knowledge of GE Healthcare engineering tools and processes (EQPM, ePDM)
• Attention to detail and ability work independently toward timely completion of a variety of assignments
• Ability to develop unique concepts/solutions for complex products
Locations: United States; Wisconsin; Waukesha
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.