Combined Insurance Global HR Operations Senior Analyst in United States
Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
Reporting to the AVP of Global HR Operations, the primary focus of this position is to provide support in the areas of Payroll and Benefits including, but not limited to: ADP Enterprise V5, PeopleSoft HRMS, Mercer Marketplace, and other projects as needed.
Key Job Responsibilities * Support upgrades to HR, Benefits, and Payroll applications. * Work with internal / external resources to create new interfaces as requested * Serve in a Business Analyst role to maintain and modify existing interfaces between ADP and third-party vendors * Participate in projects such as: system upgrades / patches, new functionality, acquisitions, global initiatives * Serve as the technical point-of-contact for assigned functional areas and assist subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities * Write, maintain and support a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools. Assist in development of standard reports for ongoing customer needs. Help maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data. * Provide system support for Payroll / Benefits including, but not limited to, researching and resolving problems, unexpected results or process flaws; perform scheduled activities; recommend solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements * Use project management skills in managing projects. May provide overall project management for a given HR initiative. * Develop user procedures, guidelines, and documentation. Train HR users as necessary. * Perform other duties as requested
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 3-5 years of related work experience is required
- Experience with ADP payroll preferred
- Experience with interface specifications, writing and executing test plans
- Experience with benefits administration interfaces and processes strongly preferred
- Experience with a Global HRMS preferred (PeopleSoft, Workday, Oracle)
- Effective planning and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and conflicting priorities
- Ability to work independently, resourceful and self-sufficient
- Technical Skills: o Proven experience with an integrated HRIS/Payroll system. o Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite. o Strong understanding of HRMS database design, structure, functions, and processes. o Ability to work with large amounts of data.
- Strong understanding of HR processes and data, including benefits procedures, eligibility and enrollment rules in order to ensure correct implementation.
- Communication Skills: Ability to present findings, or translate the data into an understandable document. Ability to write and speak clearly, easily communicating complex ideas.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships
- Strong sense of urgency and accountability
- Maintain the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality regarding employee data
- Demonstrated record of success and achievement in past roles
Chubb offers a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package including life, health and dental, vision, a generous retirement savings plan, disability coverage, stock purchase plan, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, and business casual dress. At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, transgender, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran, or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job: *Human Resources
Title: Global HR Operations Senior Analyst
Requisition ID: 317167