Harley-Davidson District Manager - Iowa/Illinois in United States
Job Summary Since 1903, our bold and unique purpose has been fulfilling dreams of personal freedom for our customers – and we live our purpose every day. It's more than just a business to us. Our passion for our products and loyalty to our millions of riders and fans worldwide inspire us to deliver premium motorcycles, parts and accessories, apparel, and unmistakable and unmatched experiences.
We have an open opportunity for a District Manager in the Northeast Iowa/Western Illinois territory . The District Manager creates and implements strategies and plans that enable our dealers to accomplish their mission and satisfy their customers. This position is a leader that helps others identify, take ownership of, and succeed in achieving common goals, as well as models behaviors that others can follow. The District Manager has sound business judgment, and enhances business value through increasing revenues and margins, improving productivity, and reducing costs.
This is what you’ll do:
- Develop and deliver the entire business, while acting as a change agent with proven business acumen.
- Inspire, motivate, defend, recognize, and reward positive behaviors in support of Harley-Davidson's purpose and objectives.
- Achieve service excellence and customer loyalty by adding value to the dealer, making the dealer successful, and sustaining positive dealer relationships.
- Take responsibility personally, and help others to achieve long-and-short-term performance goals.
- Seeks out, initiates, supports, and coordinates needed change efforts in the organization.
Education Required Bachelor's Degree Preferred
Experience Required We are looking for someone with..
- Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience
- Individual has the ability to review dealership financial statements and determine the performance of the dealership.
- Has demonstrated the ability to assess multiple pieces of dealership performance data and identified missing opportunities.
- Understanding of marketing outreach tools/techniques to assist dealers in efforts to grow customers beyond our core customer group.
- Demonstrated understanding of retail environment.
- Strong understanding of inventory management practices and the ability to provide guidance on how to apply.
Supplemental Information We offer an inclusive compensation package for all full-time salaried employees including, but not limited to, annual bonus programs, health insurance benefits, a 401k program, onsite fitness centers and employee stores, employee discounts on products and accessories, and more. We believe that employees do their best work when they are free to be themselves. This means our dress code is relaxed, and all types of work styles are welcomed.
Direct Reports: No Travel Required: More than 75%
Auto req ID: 5937BR
Title: District Manager - Iowa/Illinois
Job Function: SALES
State and City: Various - Field-Based positions
Company: Harley-Davidson Motor Company
Full or Part-Time: Full-Time
Shift: Shift 1
Job Segment: District Manager, Merchandising, Manager, Marketing Manager, Management, Retail, Sales, Marketing