Stauffers of Kissel Hill Casual Furniture Sales Team Member in United States
Our heritage is to honor God, which inspires us to willingly live out our Values, Vision, & Mission.
- Passionately Focused on Meeting the Needs of Others
- Teamwork - Excellence through collaboration, going beyond individual achievement
- Respect - Valuing the worth of everyone
- Integrity - Being truthful, trustworthy, and ethical in all we say and do
- Commitment - Dedication to our customers, team members, communities, and business partners
- Service - Being attentive and graciously offering help before we are asked
- Delight Shoppers - Ensure an exceptional customer experience delivered by friendly, knowledgeable Team Members who provide impeccable service every day.
- Energize Our Team - Provide enthusiastic leadership and training, motivating and inspiring team members to excel, empowering them to achieve their full potential.
- Enrich Our Community - Be a good neighbor and positively impact the communities in which we serve.
This is a part time, seasonal position at our Mechanicsburg Home & Garden, beginning February 5 thru July. The position requires flexible day, evening and weekend availability.
Identify the needs and wants of our customers, and offer a range of products to satisfy them.
Educate and inform our customers about available product lines.
Demonstrate the features and values of our product.
Help customers select colors, fabrics, and accessories to customize their product.
Provide excellent after-sale support.
Contact customers and arrange for merchandise to be delivered and installed at their home.
Cultivate lasting professional relationships with customers.
Remain up to date on current and new product lines as well as overall market trends.
Strive to consistently meet or exceed our sales goals.
Answers customer telephone calls responding to external/ internal customer needs or referring call to appropriate person.
Cleans department area, including equipment, containers, storage areas, aisles, and display cases; keeping products and supplies well organized.
Prices or changes price tags on merchandise referring to price list and in coordination with scan department.
Sets and signs displays of merchandise to attract customers and promote sales.
Takes inventory or examines merchandise on a regular basis, to identify items needing to be reordered or replenished.
Takes note of all overages and shortages in shipments and reports those discrepancies to the Department Manager.
Ability to perform basic mathmatical calculations such as adding & subtracting using multiple digit numbers & units of weight &/or American currency.
The employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions.
The employee must be at least 18 years old.
Job ID: 2018-2040
# of Openings: 2
Category: Retail Team
Location: Mechanicsburg - Home & Garden Store
Starting Rate: USD $10.50/Hr.