Salesforce.com, Inc Assistant General Counsel in Tokyo, Japan
Job Details Responsibilities: - Oversee salesforce.com’s legal operations in the Japan region. - Manage Legal team located in Japan. - Advise executive staff on commercial and corporate matters. - Engage with customers in negotiations over master subscription agreements, professional services agreements and other types of agreements in support of Japanese Sales and Professional Services organizations. - Partner with revenue recognition, sales operations, technology operations, and other stakeholder teams to ensure agreements are consistent with internal corporate policies and processes. - Partner with internal business constituents throughout the customer lifecycle to ensure customer success and protection of salesforce.com.
- Degree from highly regarded school.
- 12-15+ years combined experience in law firm and/or in-house legal department.
- Excellent written/verbal English and Japanese communication skills
- Highly responsive and service-oriented attitude
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage deadlines in a fast-based and demanding work environment
- Ability to maintain strong working relationships with internal clients having high expectations
- Familiarity with, or willingness to learn, technical concepts in Web applications
- Sound and practical business judgment
- Qualified to practice law in Japan.
- Substantial experience practicing law in technology
- In house experience working for U.S. based company
- Substantive expertise in privacy, intellectual property, commercial and corporate law
- Substantial experience in supporting sales department as an internal client
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!