Google Partner Economics and Incentives Lead, Go-To-Market Partnerships, Google Cloud in Sunnyvale, California
Google Cloud teams work with schools, companies, and government agencies to make them more productive, mobile and collaborative. You will oversee all aspects of the Google Cloud sales process, improving it with your insightful data analysis, troubleshooting, and seamless cross-functional teamwork. Your strategies ensure that companies new to Google products get the highest quality customer support and that the Google Cloud program overall is kept on the cutting edge.
The Cloud Partnerships team is dedicated to delivering programs that create value in our partners’ businesses. Our goal is to reward and recognize our partners’ successes as they harness the collective strengths of our organizations to deliver an unparalleled experience for our customers. Google Cloud partners are an extension of our Google and they play a key role in helping customers get the most out of our technology. We are focused on accelerating the adoption of Google Cloud by attracting and growing world-class partners who can acquire new customers and make them successful. We expect to scale this business exponentially through partners.
As the Partner Economics and Incentives Lead, you will be designing, launching and evolving industry leading partner incentive and profitability initiatives that attract, enable and reward partners with a business practice focused on Google Cloud technologies. You will understand and positively impact the growth of Google Cloud partners. By launching initiatives that impact partners’ business and influence their investment, you will help make these partners grow. Ultimately accountable to Google Sales Leadership, you will work closely with Sales, Channel Operations, Product Business Units, Channel and Field Enablement, Channel Marketing, and Legal and Finance to build business cases around partner growth initiatives, obtain organizational support and maximize partner adoption. Lastly, you will report to the Global Head of Program Design and work cross-functionally to meet business goals.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Be a thought leader on partner profitability, growth and investment.
- Conduct ongoing partner and competitive research.
- Understand the levers that Google can influence to create a distinctively profitable partner ecosystem.
- Work with other partner program design team members and various operations groups to launch and communicate initiatives.
- Manage existing initiatives, track performance and help optimize Google’s investments in partner profitability.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of relevant experience.
- Experience with executing strategic and operational initiatives.
- Master's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in either management consulting, investment banking, corporate strategy, product development, product management analysis or Cloud go-to-market programs.
- Deep understanding of business-to-business (B2B) go-to-market (GTM) ecosystems in Cloud.
- Strong executive presence with ability to manage high-profile relationships.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to successfully navigate and influence leaders and teams within a complex business environment.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.