Sherwin-Williams Sales Bookkeeper: Part-time South Jordan, UT in States, United States
Title: Sales Bookkeeper: Part-time South Jordan, UT
Location: United States-Utah-South Jordan
Job Number: 180003B5
WELCOME TO SHERWIN-WILLIAMS
Sherwin-Williams is the largest paints and coatings company in the world. With $15.8 billion in sales, more than 4,100 stores, and 140 manufacturing and distribution centers worldwide. Our 60,000 employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours and join us today.
This position is responsible for supporting the sales efforts at a Sherwin-Williams paint store by processing daily paperwork, bills, and customers’ payments, checking incoming orders from vendors for accuracy, and reviewing various store reports. The role will assist retail and wholesale customers in person and over the phone by determining needs and presenting appropriate products and services. The position will also tint and mix paint, pull appropriate products from the sales floor or warehouse, ensure that sales transactions are completed accurately, and assist with deliveries and warehouse duties as required.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status.
• Must have a valid driver’s license.
• Must be willing to work all scheduled hours and required overtime, which may include evenings and weekends, with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Must have the ability to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone.
• Must be able to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
• Must be able to operate material handling equipment (e.g. hand truck, pallet jack, forklift, etc.).
• Must be able to tint paint, therefore, must be able to distinguish the difference between colors.
• High school diploma or comparable certification (e.g. GED).
• Prior experience in a sales or customer service position.
• Associate Degree or related college courses.
• Customer service skills, including problem solving and handling customer complaints.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
Who we are -
At Sherwin-Williams, we're proud of the company we keep — our family of loyal employees. To learn about our company and our culture go to Sherwin.com/careers.
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, citizenship status, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referral of protected veterans.