Energizer Holdings, Inc. Business Director, Distributor Markets (APAC) in Selangor, Malaysia
This is Energizer Holdings, Inc.
Energizer is a global company with the culture of a small organization. This is a company where we all have the opportunity to be leaders – and in this role, it's definitely our #1 requirement.
Our flagship brands, Energizer and Eveready batteries, are well-loved and well-established globally, hold record-breaking market leadership positions in our core markets and make us the global leader in power solutions.
In Malaysia, our company has a long history and a very strong friendly team spirit across a small office, around 100 colleagues in total across the country.
As Business Director, Distributor Markets for Asia Pacific, you'll lead our growth through a network of 3rd party distributors across a widespread territory including Taiwan, Hong Kong, Southeast Asia and the Pacific islands.
You will be responsible for our entire (growing!) portfolio in these markets and ensure our continued successful business performance.
High energy, visible passion, and strong relationship management skills are essential – we're focused on market share, long-term planning, consistent delivery and attention to detail – for us, that happens through great relationships with our Distributor partners and strong, positive leadership.
The ideal candidate for us is both strategic and hands-on. This isn't a turnaround job – it's about excellent execution, teamwork (in & across functions) and working together to grow market share.
You'll be expected to travel very frequently, report remotely to a leader outside of your territory, and lead a team of 2 other colleagues.
• Develop positive, successful & profitable relationships with Distributor networks across multiple markets
• Deliver long term, sustainable, profitable growth
• Develop direct reports & build bench strength for future growth
• Establish strong, organized communication links across the Distributor Markets Team
Required Skills and Experience
• Experience driving sales growth including market share, volume, revenue & margin
• Experience managing Distributors across multiple Asian markets
• Experience in negotiating Distributor contracts in collaboration with a corporate Legal function
• Strategic and tactical experience working for a market-leader / leading brands
• Minimum 4 years+ experience leading others
• Experience working in a fast-paced, highly demanding environment such as FMCG
• Experience of a matrix environment in a global company would be advantageous
• Bi-lingual English and Mandarin language skills
• Results-oriented, collaborative, customer focused mentality
• Independent and meticulous
• Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or any relevant discipline
An Offer to Grow On
Energizer Holdings, Inc. [NYSE: ENR], headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, is one of the world's largest manufacturers of primary batteries and portable lighting.
As a global leader in power solutions, we're leading the charge to connect our brands, our people and the products we offer to the world better than anyone else. We have an extensive portfolio of products including Energizer and EVEREADY brand battery products; rechargeable batteries and charging systems; and portable flashlights and lanterns.
This is a leadership position which offers a competitive salary, benefits and a profit-sharing bonus scheme. For more information or to apply for this role visit www.energizerholdings.com or you can apply via LinkedIn.