Belcan Sr Engineering Tech 1 in Scottsdale, Arizona
Sr Engineering Tech 1
Job Number: 224918
Description: A Sr. Engineering Technician job in Scottsdale, AZ is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting engineering activities such as design, test, check-out, modification, fabrication and assembly of prototype electro-mechanical systems, experimental design circuitry, laser/light transmission devices or specialized test equipment. To be considered for this role, you will have an Associate’s degree in a related discipline or equivalent, plus a minimum of 1 year of relevant Analog, Digital and/or RF testing and/or troubleshooting experience. Due to the nature of the work performed in this facility US citizenship is required.
Sr. Engineering Technician Job duties:
• Performs a variety of equipment/process operations involving an application or technical skills in a specific area (electrical, software, manufacturing, optical, etc.).
• Performs research and engineering laboratory functions that may include but not be limited to:
Layout, building, testing, troubleshooting, repairing and modification or electronic or electro-mechanical devices, assemblies, subsystems, and systems.
• Calibration and alignment checks; makes adjustments, modifications, and replacements as directed.
• Constructs basis tooling and fixtures to accomplish unique tasks.
• Works from schematics, engineering drawings and written or verbal instructions.
• Substantial acquaintance with an understanding of general aspects of the job with a broad understanding of the detailed aspects of the job.
• Normally follows established procedures on routine work, requires instructions only on new assignments.
• Fundamental knowledge and proficiency in the use of related tools and equipment.
• Ability to demonstrate soldering skills to pass J-STD cert. if required.
If you are interested in this Sr. Engineering Technician job in Scottsdale, AZ, please apply via the “apply now” link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services—from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Location: Scottsdale , AZ
Minimum Experience (yrs): 1+
Required Education: Associate (AA, AS...)
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart