Belcan Adv Engineering Tech 2 in Scottsdale, Arizona
Adv Engineering Tech 2
Job Number: 224916
Description: An Engineering Technician 2 job in Scottsdale, AZ is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting engineering activities such as design, test, check-out, modification, fabrication and assembly of prototype electro-mechanical systems, experimental design circuitry, laser/light transmission devices or specialized test equipment. To be considered for this role, you will have an Associate’s degree in a related discipline or equivalent, plus a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience. An active Department of Defense Secret security clearance is required at the time of hire.
Engineering Technician 2 Job duties:
• Constructs, modifies, debugs, troubleshoots, calibrates, tests and adjusts a variety of tools, equipment and systems.
• Conducts, analyzes and documents statistically based experiments to define process parameters.
• Organizes, analyzes and interprets data to identify cause/effect relationships and recommends resolution/process improvement.
• Works from schematics, diagrams, written and verbal descriptions, layouts or defined plans to perform testing, checkout and trouble-shooting functions.
• Uses manufacturing, test, development or diagnostic equipment, including, but not limited to, test programs, oscilloscopes, signal generators and specialized test apparatus.
• Works on assignments that are moderately difficult, requiring judgment in resolving issues or in making recommendations.
• Solid knowledge and proficiency in the use of fabrication tools.
• Ability to fabricate complex hardware.
• May require decision-making but with limited financial implications to the company.
If you are interested in this Engineering Technician 2 job in Scottsdale, AZ, please apply via the “apply now” link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services—from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Location: Scottsdale , AZ
Minimum Experience (yrs): 3+
Required Education: Associate (AA, AS...)
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart