Ingersoll Rand Electronics Technician in SARASOTA, Florida
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
The Electronics Technician will report to the Production Engineering Manager and be responsible for supporting both new product development as well as production and troubleshooting of existing products.
- Assemble and test prototypes of new product designs
- Perform lab testing of new product designs, including electronic, mechanical, and software components
- Perform field testing of equipment and systems
- Research and evaluate components and subsystems for new product designs
- Generate assembly drawings, BOMs, and procedures for new product designs
- Assist contract manufacturers in development of testing procedures
- Assist repair department in analysis of field failures
- Two-year or vocational degree in Electronics Technology or equivalent
- 2 years applicable experience in engineering/production environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with electronic test equipment (meters, scopes, etc.)
- Strong work ethic, ability to work independently
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: SARASOTA-Florida
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Feb 19, 2018, 10:47:07 AM