Donatech Stock Room Clerk in Santa Rosa, California
Stock Room Clerk
Location: Santa Rosa, California
The Company does not discriminate against applicants or employees based upon race, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability or medical condition, or any other factor prohibited by law.
This job order is offered by a no-fee staffing agency
Please reference Job Posting - 11851 when emailing about this job.
Receives locates and transfers materials accurately and in a timely manner and provides back-up support to the Shipping/Receiving Specialist.
• The following reflects management's definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
• Supports ISO quality system by assisting in the development of quality system documentation (as required) and following internal process to ensure proper conformance to established policies and procedures.
• Loads and unloads materials onto and from a variety of containers including but not limited to trucks, conveyors, racks, pallets, and/or trays; utilizes appropriate tools to accomplish task.
• Transports incoming and outgoing materials to designated areas utilizing appropriate tools/vehicles to accomplish task including but not limited to, hand truck, forklift, electric dolly, and/or cart.
• Maintains a safe, clean working environment.
• Participates in quality improvement efforts.
• Performs required administrative tasks as directed; assists and provides back-up support to the Shipping/Receiving Specialist.
• Tracks beginning and ending material movement for Manufacturing Orders (MO's).
• Allocates, prints, pulls and releases work orders.
• Receives all incoming assemblies from production/IQA.
• Receives all incoming DTS and Inspected items from shipping/IQA.
• Flows work orders and material to the Production floor.
• Stocks wire and fasteners on the Production floor.
• Completes data entry for all material movement.
• Provides customer support including but not limited to Repairs, Planning, Production, Engineering, QA, MRB, and Accounting.
• Maintains expiration dates for all consumable product in Stores and Performs Bi-Monthly Audit.
• Creates NCMR for all non-conforming material.
• Completes daily Cycle Count.
• Runs daily reports and reconciliations.
Technical Functional skills:
• Ability to work against critical time schedules.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Strong organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Ability to manage priorities and workflow.
• Acute attention to detail.
• Strong mathematical skills.