Salesforce.com, Inc Principal Designer - Sales Cloud Einstein in San Francisco, California
Job CategoryProducts and Technology
Job DetailsPrincipal Designer - Sales Cloud Einstein Einstein is Salesforce's data platform. We’re looking for a principal designer to work closely with other designers, product teams and engineering. The role will help to shape the Einstein experience and be focused on adoption, engagement and growth for core Einstein features. We're looking for a designer who's excited to make the complex simple and knows the details aren't just details, they're the product.
In this role, you'll be able to make a huge impact while solving meaningful problems and creating new design patterns and paradigms. Bring your skills, inspire your team, and make amazing work with us. Help us transform the way business gets done.
Experience / Skills Required
- 10+ years of experience designing and delivering products in cross-functional teams from start to finish
- Deep understanding of user-centered design methods and best practices - and you're always looking to improve on your process
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, agile environment
- Power to influence others and build consensus, while dealing with ambiguity
- You can produce results independently as well as collaboratively in a team
- Self-motivated, a good communicator, and able to balance great design with meeting short deadlines
- Experience using analytics, user research and other approaches to help make decisions and iterate on the product
- A deep appreciation and talent for simple solutions to complex problems
- Expert knowledge of design tools such as Sketch, Principal, Framer, etc
- Bachelors/Masters in design related field
- Ability to travel internationally.
- Bonus: Experience working in business intelligence and/or data platforms
- Compellingly communicate your ideas to a wide variety of key stakeholders
- Function as a bridge across disciplines, such as Design, Product, and Engineering
- Collaborate closely with product owners and user research to create a vision for Einstein features
- Create designs that adhere to and extend the existing style guide
- Generate detailed specs of final designs that allow devs to build accurately
- Work with devs and QE to deliver polished final product
- Evangelize new interface guidelines and design patterns
- Mentor new members of design team
LI - Y
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!