HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Vascular/Ultrasound Technologist in Pulaski, Virginia
Starting in 1909 as a 26-bed facility in the Roanoke Valley,LewisGalehas been dedicated to caring for and preserving life for more than a century. Today, our health system has grown to include four hospitals includingPulaski, two cancer centers, six outpatient centers, and 700 affiliated physicians. Our expansive network stretches from the Alleghany Highlands and Rockbridge County to the Roanoke and New River Valleys, giving us the privilege to serve more than 250,000 patients each year. Our Mission is above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.
*What will you be doing in this role?
- Performs vascular exams Performs carotid studies, peripheral arterial l studies, and peripheral venous studies as assigned.according to departmental protocol Performs exam following defined protocols.
- Assure that exams are placed in “taken” status in Meditech with proper data prior to radiologist interpretation.
- Completes appropriate documentation for physicians for exams performed Completes data sheet following exam prior to being forwarded to radiologist with pertinent information.
- Maintains appropriate documentation for ICAVICAL. Maintains logs and documentation necessary for ICAVICAL certification.
- This position takes call; required to return to the hospital within 30 minutes when on call. (Rotating)
*Degree*: Associate Degree from accredited Radiology Program or approved hospital based program or RVT certified. Certification in Vascular Ultrasound (RVT or RDMS) within one year of hire date
At least one year of experience in Vascular Ultrasound required.
Title: Vascular/Ultrasound Technologist
Location: Virginia-Pulaski-LewisGale Hospital-Pulaski
Requisition ID: 00041-18870