Citi Vendor & Fleet Operations Expert in Prague, Czech Republic
Primary Location: Czech Republic,Prague,Prague
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Corporate Services
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 18064740
What would you do as a Vendor & Fleet Operations Expert:
• Management of the car fleet and related activities, concerning the HQ and all branches in the Czech Republic. Support and services improvements of the leasing services provider. Monitoring of complaints from internal clients and corrective action cover.
• Cooperation on regular update of the Country Vehicle Program, suggestion of updates and their implementation. Contract management. Processing of relevant invoices and further collateral support / administrative activities.
• Resolution of damage events with the car drivers, eventual cooperation with Car Damage Committee. Full support of the electronic log book and suggestion of improvements. Regular monthly reporting of the car fleet status and changes.
• Management of parking area, allocation of parking spaces, scope relevant to HQ.
• Regular communication and meetings with internal clients, gathering the feedback. Monitoring of products and possibilities of the market for future usage
• Day-to-day supervision of various products: MPS, Mail & Distribution services, reception services, shredding, branches support, printed materials, kitchen supplies.
• Other internal services, practical backup for archiving services, supervision of Office Boy function and other operational duties. Close communication and cooperation with BTSS suppliers.
• Full cooperation with ESC Sourcing, provide partnership to organize sourcing process and implementation of its results. Cooperation on projects and initiatives of regional management of BTSS. Seeking for efficiencies and saves, implementation.
What will you get in return:
• Strong collaboration with a wide range of internal stakeholders in varied geographic locations
• Competitive benefits and generous benefits package
Who can become a Vendor & Fleet Operations Expert:
• University or High school of economic or technical determination
• Experience with international company environment, 3-5 years of experience
• Experience with supervision of a small team
• Work on PC – MS office
• Minimum basic Intermediate English spoken and written
• Knowledge of CZ language at full professional level
• Excellent communication skills with subordinates and managers
• Ability to precise team cooperation. Ability to prioritize tasks.
• Ability to work under pressure and flexibility. Ability to target goals.
• Ability to manage the administrative load.
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.