PNC Process Improvement Consultant Sr in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Auto req ID:
HR Job Code:
100192 Process Improvement Conslt Sr
Evaluates and oversees the most complex (operations improvement) projects from initial research and assessment through transition to the management team for business performance improvement.
Conducts complex business diagnostics to identify, quantify and prioritize value creation projects.
Facilitates the most complex projects; teaches, coaches and mentors individuals and teams to build capabilities.
Leads efforts to improve the quality and/or minimize process waste.
Motivates and works with all levels of the organization to ensure that transition to management is smooth and effective.
OH - Brecksville
Process Improvement Consultant Sr
Line of Business:
Operations – Retail Lending Services
OH003 - Brecksville Lending Services
Total Hours Per Week:
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
OH - Brecksville, OH - Miamisburg, PA - Pittsburgh
Master Black Belt, preferred
Required Education and Experience:
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 5+ years of industry-relevant experience. Specific certifications are often required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Job Specific Competencies:
Flexibility and Adaptability - Subject Matter Expertise
- Knowledge of successful approaches, tools, and techniques for dealing with changes and adapting to a changing environment; ability to adapt as needed.
Problem Solving - Subject Matter Expertise
- Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Effective Communications - Subject Matter Expertise
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Influencing - Subject Matter Expertise
- Knowledge of effective influencing tactics and strategies; ability to impact decisions within and outside own organization.
Organizational Change Mgt - Extensive Experience
- Ability to manage the successful and smooth transition from current to desired culture, practices, structure, and overall organizational environment.
Analytical Thinking - Subject Matter Expertise
- Knowledge of techniques and tools that promote effective analysis and the ability to determine the root cause of organizational problems and create alternative solutions that resolve the problems in the best interest of the business.
Project Management - Extensive Experience
- Ability to plan, organize, monitor, and control projects, ensuring efficient utilization of technical and administrative resources, to achieve project objectives.
Lean Manufacturing - Subject Matter Expertise
- Knowledge of the philosophy, principles and implementation approaches to lean manufacturing.
Manages Risk - Working Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a(n) Process Improvement Consultant Sr within PNC's Retail Lending Default organization, you will be based in Brecksville, OH; Miamisburg, OH; or Pittsburgh, PA, Jacksonville, Fl and Kalamazoo, MI.