PNC Process Improvement Consultant Sr in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Auto req ID:
HR Job Code:
100192 Process Improvement Conslt Sr
Consults with the Line of Business to evaluate and execute on an organization's complex operations or technology processes through the development of end-to-end solutions that optimize process efficiency, reduce processing time, and mitigate risks.
Conducts complex business diagnostics to identify, quantify and prioritize value creation project. Cultivates and presents business case, implementation deliverables, cost-estimates, and cost-benefit analysis to influence senior leadership on process improvement opportunities that will assist in accomplishing business objectives in a more efficient manner.
Uses comprehensive view of organizational processes to facilitates the redesign of complex, cross-functional projects. Understands and develops an end-to-end solution that encompasses all aspects that a process may touch including facets of operations and business systems.
Leads efforts to improve the quality and/or minimize process cost. Utilizes data analysis and process modeling to craft appropriate solutions that meet business requirements. Executes on findings by preparing and presenting optimization efforts to governance committees for approval. Assess risks associated with current and proposed processes against business objectives and ensures alignments with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Consults business partners to ensure that introduction of new process is smooth and effective, and sustains or improves quality of output. Mentors individuals and teams to build capabilities. Leverages strong relationships with the Line of Business to ensure continuous improvement after initial implementation.
OH - Brecksville
Process Improvement Consultant Sr
Line of Business:
Operations – Retail Lending Services
OH003 - Brecksville Lending Services
Total Hours Per Week:
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
OH - Brecksville, OH - Miamisburg, PA - Pittsburgh
Master Black Belt, preferred
Required Education and Experience:
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 5+ years of industry-relevant experience. Specific certifications are often required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Job Specific Competencies:
Flexibility and Adaptability - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of successful approaches, tools, and techniques for dealing with changes and adapting to a changing environment; ability to adapt as needed.
Problem Solving - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Effective Communications - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Influencing - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of effective influencing tactics and strategies; ability to impact decisions within and outside own organization.
Organizational Change Mgt - Extensive Experience
- Ability to manage the successful and smooth transition from current to desired culture, practices, structure, and overall organizational environment.
Analytical Thinking - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of techniques and tools that promote effective analysis and the ability to determine the root cause of organizational problems and create alternative solutions that resolve the problems in the best interest of the business.
Project Management - Extensive Experience
- Ability to plan, organize, monitor, and control projects, ensuring efficient utilization of technical and administrative resources, to achieve project objectives.
Consulting - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of techniques, roles, and responsibilities in providing technical or business guidance to clients, both internal and external; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Organizational Savvy and Politics - Working Experience
- Knowledge of organizational politics and political tactics; ability to effectively navigate formal and informal communication and decision-making channels.
Manages Risk - Working Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a(n) [position title] within PNC's [name of division] organization, you will be based in [city/state location of position] .