Comcast Sr. Product Manager in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Internet of Things (IoT) is rated by Gartner as one of the top technology breakthrough areas of this century. Connected Home is a well-proven vertical of IoT and often referred to as Consumer IoT.
The Smart or Connected Home vertical has been identified as one of the next growth areas in the technology industry. We are looking for a passionate Senior Product Manager who has vision and is excited about this industry. This person should have a strong understanding of the software development lifecycle and the complexities associated with bringing consumer-friendly products to market.
The Xfinity Home Product team is looking for a Senior Product Manager focused on identifying, developing, and delivering engaging consumer experiences across customer touchpoints. You will be a key partner forengineering,design, business, and operations teams, working with both internal and external stakeholders.
We are looking for an individual who
- Has 4 years of experience in digital product management or connected home services
- Has a passion for IoT and the Connected Home space
- Understands how to build compelling customer-first digital experiences that communicate on human terms
- Openly shares your opinion and is comfortable proposing new ideas and processes
- Respects the value of data-centric product development. You are passionate about data-driven decision-making and garnering consumer insights through experimentation and A/B testing.
- Communicates effectively. You do well sharing ideas with other team members, crafting your message for stakeholders and providing insights in a clear, helpful way
- Fun. You're a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you're flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world
- Motivated. You understand the impact of a highly-satisfied, excited user base; you are passionate about designing the best experience possible for them
- Partner with engineers and designers throughout the product development cycle, from concept ideation to deployment
- Lead/facilitate cross-functional working sessions to discover the right product experience
- Collaborate tightly with design and engineering to deliver innovative and immersive best-in-class product solutions
- Support our data instrumentation and analytics strategy, including collection and analysis of KPIs across products
- Utilize and interpret data to drive and support product decisions.
- Qualified candidates should have at least 4 years of experience including requirements definition, management of engineering cycles, interaction design, user research, and usability testing
- Experience in a high volume, fast paced Agile software development environment
- Experience and capability with SQL, Excel BI Tools, and data visualization tools such as Tableau or PowerBI
- Understand the array of technical constraints, user goals and business requirements that shape current and future products
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong organizational skills and an attention to detail
- College degree with an emphasis in software, engineering, or technology preferred
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer