Comcast Administrative Assistant in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for providing administrative support to senior management
and staff. Coordinates multiple projects; orchestrates meetings,
researches agenda items, analyzes data, and compiles reports. Maintains
necessary office supplies and ensures various equipment is properly
configured, installed, and maintained. Works with moderate
supervision/guidance. Is accountable for individual results and impact
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Provides administrative and clerical support including correspondence,
typing, filing, research, and various projects.
- Practices good judgment, discretion, and confidentiality of sensitive
information regarding department activities.
- Creates intricate spreadsheets, Word documents, and/or PowerPoint
- Screens and directs incoming phone calls.
- Handles maintenance of all office equipment.
- Assists in planning of departmental events, coordinates with external vendors, manages invitations, and maintains event budgets when needed.
- Manages/Coordinates staff engagement and social events handle catering, restaurant reservations, and luncheons as needed.
- Acts as a resource for the department, including acting as a back-up resource for other administrative assistants.
- Develops administrative procedures and maintains an ongoing review of office processes.
- Possess a high level of confidentiality, honesty, and integrity in all matters.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills with the ability to manage competing demands and prioritize effectively.
- Excellent problem solving skills and resourceful. Able to create and execute solutions with limited guidance.
- Excellent people skills and customer service for both external and internal clients with a "can do" approach to resolution.
- Excellent attention to detail and establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Excellent meeting and travel management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including a pleasant telephone manner.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency with the use of standard office equipment including copiers, scanners, printers and fax equipment.
- Ability to work well with others, under pressure or tight timelines.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer