HCA, Hospital Corporation of America RN- Emergency Room (9am - 9pm) in Oviedo, Florida
/Oviedo Medical Center/, a 64-Bed acute care hospital with a 22-bed emergency department, will bring a full range of healthcare services to Seminole County and surrounding communities. The hospital’s modern design and up-to-date technology will provide a world-class facility to support local physicians and delivering excellent patient care.
POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for the observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care; health teaching and counseling of the ill, injured, or infirm; and the promotion of wellness, maintenance of health, and prevention of illness of others. Administers medications and treatments as prescribed or authorized by a duly licensed practitioner authorized by the laws of this state to prescribe such medications and treatments. You are expected to smile!
Desired skills:Previous 1 - 2RN ED experience highly desired.Strong ED experience is required. 22-Bed ER.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Nursing Diploma or ASN required; BSN preferred
- Current FL State RN License
- CurrentBLS(Basic Life Support) andACLS(Advanced Cardiac Life Support) required
- CurrentPALSorENPCCertification required
- NIHSS Stroke Certification
- Non-Violent Crisis Intervention training required within 6 months of new hire
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills, Knowledge of State, Federal, and JCAHO regulations.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: RN- Emergency Room (9am - 9pm)
Location: Florida-Oviedo-Oviedo Medical Center
Requisition ID: 26750-1083