Macy's Assistant Project Manager - Business Process Improvement (Technology) in New York, New York
* Job Overview: *
Provide system and training support related to PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) for Macy’s Private Brand teams and the Online Calendar tool for Macy’s Merchandising teams. Assist with trouble shooting as well as developing and testing new system enhancements. Perform other duties as assigned.
Key Relationships: • BPI Implementation team. • New York based Private Brand teams (Product, Design, Technical Design, Color, Fabric, PI/QA). • Private Brand Overseas Offices (Hong Kong, India, Italy, Korea, Singapore, Taiwan). • Macy’s Merchandising administrative assistants. • Private Brand Technology (PBT). • Macy’s Systems and Technology (MST). • Third party software developer.
Essential Functions: *
• Provide frontline customer systems support to the PLM and Online Calendar user community. • Assist with PLM and Online Calendar system initiatives including enhancement releases to PLM, Online Calendar and the PLM mobile app. • Assist with testing and provide troubleshooting support for all PLM and Online Calendar issues. • Log and maintain service requests and issues utilizing JIRA tracking software. • Analyze and evaluate issues and communicate resolution to users and total BPI team. • Test bug fixes and system enhancements during designated sprints/enhancement releases. • Work with manager and BPI Technology team to resolve issues in a timely manner. • Provide world class customer service with an emphasis on courtesy. • Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality.
- Education/Experience: *
- * • Bachelor’s degree, 0-3 years relevant job experience in a technology related field (retail experience preferred). • Strong Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point skills. • General knowledge of PC operating systems. • Possess strong interest in systems, software and technology. • Experience with PLM, JIRA, SharePoint and other web based applications is a plus. • Knowledge of the product development process (retail experience preferred).
- Communication Skills: *
• Ability to communicate technical information to business users in a simple and understandable format, both written and orally.
Reasoning Ability: *
• Creative problem solver with innovative approaches to solving complex problems. • Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with multi-disciplinary subject matter experts.
- Other Skills: *
- * • Exceptional analytical skills and attention to detail.
Work Hours: *
• Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and company needs.
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy’s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. *
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Job: Process Improvement
Req ID: PRI01930