Unified Applications Support Associate in New York, New York
Unified is looking for an Applications Support Associate to join our Applications Help Desk team. You will work directly with software platform customers to resolve technical and data related issues. The Unified help desk is responsible for triaging all help desk tickets to ensure that all SLAs are met. Working with the Technology, Product, and Sales teams at Unified, you will help drive overall customer service for all software customers to help reduce churn and increase customer satisfaction.
What you'll do:
• Ensure timely and accurate handling of issue tickets within designated SLAs.
• Perform Quality Assurance duties on internal and external tasks to resolve task and issues raised by stakeholders.
• Prioritize issues for the technical support team on a scheduled and real time basis, as needed.
• Perform daily data QA tasks to help reduce customers time to value.
• Handle customer escalations, as needed.
• Investigate and work to resolve customer questions and issues.
• Accurately document issues to ensure a seamless hand over to Tier 2 & Tier 3 support.
• Follow up on productivity and quality assurance reports from Engineering support.
What you'll need:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in information systems, computer science or business management.
• 1-2 years experience in Application Support role
• Marketing/Advertising industry experience desirable.
• Ability to work comfortably in ambiguous situations and optimize the team’s resources to attain business goals.
• Knowledge of Neo4J is a plus.
• Technical support experience strongly desirable.
Skills & Experiences:
• Strong problem solving, and decision making skills.
• Self-starter, comfortable taking initiative and seeing projects from start to finish
• Collaborative, positive, and team-spirited
• Independent thinker with the ability to perform under pressure.
• Impeccable attention to detail
• Tenacious, do-what-it-takes attitude
• Discretion and professionalism at all times
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptional organizational and problem-solving skills
• Ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced atmosphere
• Energetic and team-oriented with a "no task is too big or too small" mentality