PlexusCorp Production Associate in Neenah, Wisconsin
Job Location: Neenah, WI Start Date: Based on Accepted Offer
Employment Term: Regular Employment Type: Full-time Hour per Week: 40 Work Hours: 2nd shift Monday- Thursday 3:30 PM- 1:30 AM Starting Salary: $11.00/hr. + $1.30 Shift Diff. Benefits: Full-time Plexus employees are eligible for the following benefits:
- Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Time
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance Plan
- Optional Dependent Life Insurance
- Domestic Partner Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Plan
- 401K – with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- On-site nurse – free to all Plexus employees
- Paid Holidays Plexus is a global company that values your growth and development and knows that our success is the direct result of our empowered, hard-working and dedicated people. At Plexus you can push the boundaries of innovation and discover your highest potential. Whether you're an experienced professional or skilled manufacturer looking to expand and enhance your career, a recent graduate ready to make an impact or a student eager to gain hands on internship experience, you can make a difference with us. Forbes.com recently named Plexus as one of the best employers for 2016 and it’s no surprise! Discover why over 14,000 dedicated team members choose Plexus as their workplace of choice to grow with their careers!
Our Production Associates are the most important link between our customers and manufacturing, ensuring we produce and deliver top-notch quality products on time. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of products supporting our four different market sectors within Defense/Security/Aerospace, Healthcare/Lifesciences, and Networking Communications/Industrial/Commercial. Responsibilities include supporting the manufacturing floor to meet customer deadlines, hands-on assembly of printed circuit boards, inspecting boards for potential quality defects and other duties as assigned.
What You’ll Get From Us:
- Exposure to New Technology
- Clean/Bright Manufacturing Facility
- Temperature Controlled Environment
- Flexible Shift Times
- Fast-paced Work Environment
- Onsite Training
- Onsite Food Vendors
- Employee Engagement Activities
- Community Involvement/Volunteer Opportunities
- Good Manufacturing Practices
- Weekly Paycheck
- Paid Sick Time
Advancement Opportunities What We Need From You:
- Great Attendance
- Attention to Detail
- Great Communication
- Quality Conscience
- Problem Solving Capabilities
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous Warehouse Experience Preferred
- Basic Computer Skills
Here’s how it will go: Our interview process will consist of a phone screen, online assessments that you can take from home, and an onsite interview. From there the team will make a hiring determination and will contact you with our decision within 24 hours of your interview.
We are truly looking forward to having you join the Plexus team and look forward to your innovation, positive attitude and willingness to make a difference for our company and customers!
All offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a drug screen and upon completion of a confidentiality agreement.
Our Values and How We Lead behaviors guide our processes. Plexus does not make employment decisions based on race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and encourage all to apply today!
Globally, our policy is to recruit people from wide and diverse backgrounds. However, certain positions require access to controlled goods and technologies subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Applicants for these positions may need to be “U.S. Persons,” which is generally defined as a U.S. citizen, permanent resident (green card holder), or individual granted political asylum.
Auto req ID: 17603BR
Title: Production Associate
Job Family: Manufacturing/Production
Location: Neenah, WI
Working At Plexus: Since 1979, Plexus has been partnering with companies to create the products that build a better world. We are a team of over 15,000, providing global Design and Development, Supply Chain Solutions, New Product Introduction, Manufacturing and Aftermarket Services. Plexus is an industry leader that specializes in serving customers with complex products used in demanding regulatory environments. With a culture built around innovation and customer service, Plexus’ teams create customized end-to-end solutions to assure the realization of the most intricate products. For more information about Plexus, visit our website, plexus.com.