SAP Senior Operations Specialist - SAP Hybris Job in Munich, Germany
Requisition ID: 173729
Work Area: Administration
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP’s vision is to help the world run better and improve people’s lives.
As the cloud company powered by SAP HANA®, SAP is a market leader in enterprise application software, helping companies of all sizes and industries run better. SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. SAP applications and services enable our customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
At SAP, we believe in the power of collaboration and empower our employees to perform at their best in an environment that encourages free and open expression of ideas. You’ll work alongside creative thinkers who share your interests, while turning big ideas into reality for our customers. With innovative job training, mentors to help you grow, and the flexibility to balance your work and personal life, you’ll be able to get more out of your career. It’s no wonder that some of the sharpest minds from around the world are working for a company that is consistently recognized as a global top employer.
Now it’s your turn to take the next step and help make the world Run Simple.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
At SAP Hybris, we provide organizations with the foundation, framework and business tools to create a holistic customer view across channels, simplify customer engagement and solve complex business problems. Here you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
As a Senior Specialist in operations, agility and organisational development, you will join the Product Operations team which provide services to the product development teams (over 460 people, growing to 560 by the end of 2018). These teams are based in Poland, Germany, Canada, England and the US providing a diverse, global working environment.
The mission of the Product Operations team is to enable operational excellence and improve people development, satisfaction and retention.
To achieve our mission, we are responsible for the following areas:
• People operations
• Agile coaching and facilitation
• Organizational improvement and change management
• Product finance
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
In this role, you will lead initiatives (from ideation to execution) that address operational issues by researching and evaluating new measures or strategies to reduce waste and improve operational effectiveness through coaching or other means.
You will specifically influence change across the product organization by:
• Planning, coaching, communicating, driving, and directly/indirectly implementing the change
• Collecting feedback to ensure satisfaction and improvement for future decisions
• Communicating to stakeholders about the status of initiatives
• Introduce and drive operational stability and effectiveness for communities of practices (CoP) across the product organization
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• University degree in Technology, Economics, Humanities or similar educational background
• Previous experience of coaching teams and individuals in various topics, specifically agility, or have acted as a scrum master
• Good knowledge of lean processes and agile frameworks
• Ability to think creatively and disrupt the status quo
• Collaborative and respectful behavior
• Global mindset, inclusive to world cultures
• Great people and interpersonal skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Fluency in English language (verbal and written)
• Good understanding of SAP Hybris Product Portfolio
• Fluent German language skills (both verbal and written)
• Several years or relevant job experience gained in a software/IT environment
• Experience in developing hiring strategies, employer branding, career development and other people topics
• Previous job titles you may have held include Agile Coach/Trainer, Scrum Master, Organizational Specialist, Organizational Improvement, Operations Specialist, Change Agent or Project Manager
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical, sensory and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please contact us at Careers.Germany@sap.com . Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.