U.S. Bank Quality Assurance Services Supervisor - RCA Professional 5 in MINNEAPOLIS, Minnesota
The CBSS Risk Management Quality Assurance Services (QAS) – Quality Assurance Supervisor will lead projects and quality assurance activities that ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures, and other applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, as assigned.
Identifies gaps and inform solutions that minimize losses resulting from inadequate internal processes, systems or human errors.
Identifies, responds and/or escalates risks as appropriate.
Serves as a functional liaison between the Business Lines and Corporate.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
• Lead performance of QA tests, analyze evidence of transaction handling or control performance against defined requirements
• Lead, support or perform process inquiries, walkthroughs and procedure review to develop/design QA Program test scripts
• Validate populations of desired activity for accuracy and completeness. Selects test samples based on Operational Risk Management and QAS guidelines and internal program defined methodology (documenting rationale for adequate coverage)
• Ensure follow-up to verify resolution of previously identified issues
• Lead test result discussions with business management and risk partners related to identified findings/issues, criteria used to define expected results, root cause assessment, exposure assessment, and actions needed/recommended
• Draft report for Senior QAS Management review and distribution to business partners
• Prepare QA test work papers and readies for QAS Senior Management review
• Other deliverables as assigned by management
Position is office based (not eligible for remote work) in Minneapolis, MN
Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
Five to seven years of experience in an applicable risk management environment
- Considerable knowledge of consumer lending guidelines, applicable laws, regulations, financial services, and regulatory trends
- Comprehensive understanding of consumer lending product/services, business line’s operations, systems, and associated risks/controls
- Ability to identify and clearly communicate issues, cause, exposure and recommendations
- Intermediate/advanced level of presentation (verbal/written) and relationship building skills
Thorough knowledge of Risk/Compliance/Audit competencies
Proven experience leading a team to achieve goals
- Self-motivated, able to work in a group as well as independently
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously
Proven adaptability to changing priorities
Must possess business acumen and credibility to help business line(s) proactively identify and address changing workforce needs
Proficient computer navigation skills using a variety of software packages, including Microsoft Office applications and word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentations
- Has or is willing to pursue applicable professional certifications (e.g., C.I.A., C.B.A., C.F.A., C.F.S.A., C.P.A, M.B.A., and/or J.D.)
- Demonstrates strong technical knowledge, including but not limited to, mainframe collection systems; TeamMate
Primary Location: Minnesota-MN-Minneapolis
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 180038968
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.