Freddie Mac Financial Model Dev Sr in McLean, Virginia
McLean, VA 4
Full Time/Part Time:
We are seeking a Financial Model Development, Senior to join our Financial Engineering team in Investments & Capital Markets business division. As part of the team, you will work on developing tools for investment platforms, systems and improved analytic capabilities.
• Designing and implementing high quality financial model application components/frameworks.
• Building applications using existing or new components/frameworks.
• Actively investigating to improve quality of software either new or existing.
• Ensuring customer satisfaction is kept at the highest priority.
Work Location Zip Code:
Investments & Capital Markets
• Typically has at least 5 to 7 years of end-to-end software development experience.
• Bachelor’s degree, ideally in Financial Engineering, Computer Science, or a related quantitative discipline
• Expert programming skills in Java preferably 1.8 or higher and related application development stack.
• Practical experience with TDD, Continuous Integration and good exposure to technology stack for DevOps.
• Exhibit solid understanding and practical experience of latest web technologies.
• Experience with building near real time web applications.
Work Location City:
Senior Financial Model Developer
• Ability to evaluate and propose new relevant technologies.
• Good exposure and understanding of Grid Computing/Big Data and related technologies.
• Good team player and individual contributor.
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. Freddie Mac is an equal opportunity and top diversity employer. EOE, M/F/D/V.
Work Location State:
Quantitative Analytics & Modeling
Economics & Financial Modeling