IHG Club Lounge - Food & Beverage Team Leader in London, United Kingdom
At InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts our role is to put the glamour into international travel. That’s where you come in. When you’re part of the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand you’re more than just a job title. Join us as a full time Club Lounge Team Leader . You’ll have ambition, talent and obviously, some key skills. Because, for this vital role, we’re looking for someone who meets the below requirements and will be responsible for the following:
• Welcoming guests to the Club InterContinental
• Supervise all operations including food and beverage areas
• Maintain excellent knowledge and relationship with VIP, groups and individual guests
• Good knowledge of hotel facilities and services including check in and check out, billing, messaging, bookings and reservations
• Following up on guests requests over the phone, by email or letter
• Respond appropriately to guest complaints
• Completing department logs, files, reports, handovers and quality standards checks
• Keeping stock levels maintained and ordering where necessary (stationary and F&B items)
• Taking part in departmental and hotel meetings
• Ensure Club Associates are properly trained and motivated
• Assisting with the rota and departmental projects
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a highly competitive salary and benefits package – including uniform, laundry, meals on duty, pension scheme and health cash plan to name a few. What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow.
And because the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand belongs to the IHG® family of brands, you’ll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 4800 hotels in over 100 countries around the world.
So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand and IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself. Find out more about joining us today by going to careers.ihg.com
We are an equal opportunities employer.
- Minimum of 1- 2 years of relevant experience at similar position in a five / four star hotel• Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language. Additional language a plus • Excellent interpersonal and communication skills• Passionate about Guest Satisfaction• Able to work varying shifts including weekends and bank holidays• Knowledge of Micros Systems or any Point of Sales Systems• All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK & must be in possession of the relevant passport and visa
Job: Hotel General Management
Location: GBR-London - Central-London
Requisition ID: R143087