UBS Financial Services Legal Specialist with German in Kraków, Poland
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail but getting the big picture at the same time? Do you know how to take care of business? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– treat, analyze and respond to requests regarding legal and regulatory aspects of offering and distribution of products and services
– prepare agreement drafts, review change requests and coordinate them with the business
– consolidate and maintain a database with standard disclaimer, \"Request for Proposal\" (RfP) text blocks, selling restrictions on a country basis as to automate the production of disclaimers and the completion of RfP legal related sections
– review the draft addendum to UBS-internal and external SLAs
– steer and evaluate law firm pitches
– maintain agreements with third parties for the business, legal support for termination or prolongation
– cover standard data protection topics
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the UBS Asset Management EMEA & Switzerland Legal team in Krakow - Zabierzow. Our role is to support Client Coverage Legal and Transaction Legal in their responsibilities. We help by providing legal advice to the business.
Your experience and skills:
– a master degree in Law
– solid knowledge about EU law/regulations
– experience in an international environment such as law firm, in-house legal department with focus on financial industry a/o banking topics
– an interest in international legal and financial matters
– strong analytical skills
– ability to prioritize own workload on a daily basis
– self-motivated team player with the drive and enthusiasm to learn
– a great communicator, with strong interpersonal, analytical and negotiation skills
– able to manage multiple internal and external interfaces
– organized and detail oriented
– fluent in English and German
– able and willing to work proactively and independently to tight deadlines and take responsibility for delivering to tight deadlines
– interested to be part of an international in-house legal department with team members across Europe
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 170526BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Legal Specialist with German
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Legal