Salesforce.com, Inc Product Manager, Marketing Cloud in Indianapolis, Indiana
Job CategoryProducts and Technology
Job DetailsProduct Manager, Marketing Cloud
As a Product Manager and senior leader on the Salesforce Marketing Cloud team, you will have a direct impact on the growth of the Marketing Cloud business. As one of the fastest growing clouds within Salesforce, this opportunity to drive growth is unique. Where else can you work for one of the world’s fastest growing and largest software companies while leading the business as an entrepreneur with ultimate ownership?
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a leading global provider of cross-channel digital marketing solutions that empower organizations of all sizes to communicate with their customers through email, mobile, social media, web and marketing automation. We're driven by a deep understanding of marketers' needs-because we're marketers too. No other digital marketing company invests in product innovation the way we do, giving our clients access to truly cutting-edge technology.
In this role, you will be responsible for building products and features that solve market problems and increase value to our customers. You will help drive the product vision and high-level technical concepts to bridge the gap between technology and business. You should have a bias for action and can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development at Salesforce speed and shape Salesforce's next market leading innovation. You will be an expert and influence the current and future product direction and strategy. As the primary interface between engineering and UX teams building products and the Product Marketing teams bringing them to market, you will use your insight and knowledge to help guide overall product direction and go-to-market strategy.
- Research and understand the market, strength and weakness of competitors, explore new technologies and integration possibilities.
- Work with customers, sales teams, and services teams to identify product use cases and drive key features, enhancements and requirements
- Define and manage the product roadmap, setting of and continuously managing the right expectations with all relevant stakeholders including the senior leadership team.
- Write functional specifications including requirements and detailed use cases for new product features.
- Drive the agile process with stories, backlog grooming, sprint planning, demos and retrospectives
- Launch new products and features in a customer friendly, self-service way, partnering with product marketing and go to market teams
- Work collaboratively with product marketing, pricing and corporate marketing teams to develop marketing plans, positioning, core messaging, presentations, demos and sales tools to support the launch of new products with customers
- Ultimately, being laser focused on delivering quality products with speed and agility to drive growth and customer satisfaction
- BS/MS in a technology- or business-related field
- 2-5 years product management or technical leadership experience
- Experience in at least one of the following is a strong plus: marketing automation, marketing operations, marketing resource management, marketing performance measurement, marketing attribution
- Exceptional communication, presentation, organizational and analytical skills
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!