Salesforce.com, Inc Senior/Lead Data Scientist in Hyderabad, India
Job CategoryProducts and Technology
Job DetailsSalesforce.com is the global leader in customer relationship management (CRM) software. We pioneered the shift to cloud computing, and today we’re delivering the next generation of social, mobile and cloud technologies that help companies revolutionize the way they sell, service, market, collaborate and innovate–and become customer companies. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For. Our more human, less corporate culture is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating success Aloha-style. Ready to find your #dreamjob?
Senior/Lead/Principal Data Scientist, Data Science Work Locations: Hyderabad
Salesforce is looking for an exceptional data scientist with strong background in theoretical and practical aspects of machine learning, statistics or related areas who is passionate about solving complex data science problems that help improve the way people collaborate and discover information in an enterprise setting. This person will play an important role in incorporating artificial intelligence in Salesforce’s community cloud which is part of Salesforce’s Einstein initiatives. Please refer the following youtube video to learn more about Salesforce Einstein projects:
The role also requires a strong team player who is comfortable working closely with product and talented team of engineers using Agile principles. You will be part of a team of talented data scientists who all share a passion for designing data science experiments, prototypes, and models that are well documented, use best-in-class methodologies and deliver customer value. You will also need to be an excellent communicator and will be able to clearly explain complex data science insight.
- 3 / 5+ years of experience working as a data scientist.
- Solid understanding of machine learning, statistics, and computer science fundamentals such as algorithms and data structures.
- Able to work effectively within and across teams.
- Must be able to write solid code in python or java.
- Good understanding of SQL language and be able to write programs to extract data from databases or other sources such as Hadoop/Hbase.
- Comfortable working with Hadoop and related tools such as hbase, hive, spark platform etc.
- Knowledge of R, MatLab and other tools commonly used in machine learning.
- Comfortable programming in Scala.
- Familiarity with tools for machine learning in python, java, or scala such as Scikit-Learn, stanford NLP, spark MLLib.
- Publications in reputed machine learning, data mining or related conferences.
- Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or Statistics preferably specializing in the area of machine learning or related topics.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!