Salesforce.com, Inc Lead Software Engineer - LMTS (Territory to plan) in Hyderabad, India
Job CategoryProducts and Technology
Job DetailsSalesforce IT is hiring for your dream job!
Do you like being challenged in designing, developing and testing high performing sales applications on force.com? We are seeking a talented Lead Member of Technical Staff(LMTS) to become part of IT software engineering team supporting primarily lead to cash function (Sales Cloud). The ideal candidate should be a technical expert with solid background in object oriented methodology, expert in agile development and the ability to operate within short release cycles. You’ll be a part of a modern, lean, self-governing engineering team where you have the ability to balance among feature development, automated/manual quality testing, performance testing and DevOps for release automation.
The candidate must be able to learn quickly, work in a fast-paced, team-driven environment and have the ability to communicate well with cross functional teams. You will be working with a group of world-class engineers, architects and product managers to build scalable, breakthrough features and integrations. Eg : enhancing automation for sales compensation system and processes on Force.com platform including integration with Anaplan, Xactly etc, support M&A, integrating new Sales Cloud features etc. At salesforce, you will be working with the industry’s top talent and given the opportunity to excel in a performance-driven, fast-paced, and competitive atmosphere. The position requires strategic thinking and planning to provide leadership and expertise throughout the development lifecycle.
Why Salesforce.com IT? We build teams that are smart, creative and fun. We work hard and play hard and believe that each individual can make a difference. We invest in continuous personal and professional development of each individual.
• Influence technology direction and architecture across an integrated functional area for salesforce lead to cash operations.
• Act as a team lead and enable team members to determine how to complete their work
• Write code that others can understand, support, maintain, and expand.
• Challenge and support team members to stretch beyond their comfort zone, fail fast, and learn from any mistakes.
• Lead and participate in architecture discussions and planning with product management, internal business partners, other IT delivery partners, and enterprise architecture leadership
• Communicate status, risks to schedules, and offer mitigation strategies to ensure on-time delivery of all committed projects across the delivery teams
• Work on issues that impact department success or address future concepts, products or technologies.
• Plan, design, and enhance automation framework, utilities and tools
• Champion the best practices and policies and influence team to apply to daily work.
• Experience in force.com, Java/C++ or other OO programming language
• Cross-platform lead to cash experience, sales and renewals process functional knowledge.
• Integration experience with 3rd party tools/apps like Anaplan, Workday, Docusign, Apttus etc
• 11+ years software development experience with a distinguished track record on technically demanding projects
• Multiple salesforce and/or industry certifications,
• Significant experience working in complex projects that require a deep understanding of the application logic and dependencies.
• Adapt to changing/competing business conditions, provide solution options and deliver to commitment.
• Ability to articulate an inspiring picture of the future state
• Ability to articulate and utilize a Forest and Trees approach to problem-solving
• Ability to motivate people, instill accountability, and achieve results
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Agile, proactive, comfortable working with ambiguous specifications and can prioritize on the fly
• Experience in short release cycles, the full software development lifecycle, and have released/maintained software in production environments
• Ability to think and solve problems strategically and in a way that can support the function over time
• Ability to lead or make any technical or architecture decision or change for any complex project within a business unit or across business units.
• Aware of and understands trends, technical developments in the broader industry and demonstrates application of them.
• Uses professional concepts in developing resolution to critical issues and broad design matters
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• You are passionate, creative, and self driven
• You are curious, collaborative, and a believer in the power of teams and teamwork
• You thrive in environments where uncertainty is the rule rather than an exception
• You can “helicopter” between the strategic and the tactical, from the conceptual to the specific, across technology and process
• You have the strength of will to get things “Done”
• You network with key decision makers and serves as external spokesperson for the organization
• You are well informed in the operational and architectural aspects of cloud, mobile, social/collaboration technologies
• Tech startup/entrepreneurship experience especially with cloud/mobile or social technologies = Like!
• Experience working in and around the software-as-a-service and platform-as-a-service architectures and/or industry
• M.Sc. or equivalent
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!