Salesforce.com, Inc Customer Support Engineer (Developer Support) in Hyderabad, India
Job CategoryCustomer Success Group
Job DetailsOverview Salesforce Commerce Cloud is seeking a Customer Support Engineer to join Salesforce Commerce Cloud’s Support Team. This position is for someone who is highly motivated, self- directed and has a desire to work on a cloud based eCommerce platform. This individual must possess excellent analytical and communication skills and have the desire to deliver outstanding support.
Responsibilities: - Responsible for providing product support to users of the Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform. - Supports and contributes to the growth of best practices for delivery of Salesforce Commerce Cloud support services - Understand Salesforce Commerce Cloud technologies and troubleshooting practices to ensure successful resolution of Salesforce Commerce Cloud product issues. - Complete assigned cases in queue with little or no supervision - Manage individual product issues to resolution - Contribute to the definition and evolution of Salesforce Commerce Cloud methodologies, standards and best practices for support and product delivery - Act as customer advocate - Identify customer needs and cultivate a relationship with the customer to generate more business for Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- 2+ years providing customer facing product/technical support (Web based products or eCommerce preferred)
- Must be proficient with analyzing log files and standard debugging concept
- Experience providing web development support is highly desirable. Familiarity with development IDE’s such as Eclipse.
- Familiarity with tools & practices of the trade such as case management, knowledge base, defect & escalation management.
- Experience providing API support
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting eCommerce applications with catalog, shopping cart, merchandising and payment handling is highly desirable.
- Experience providing SaaS support is desirable.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- College degree strongly preferred
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!