TargetCW Greenville Safety Coordinator in Greenville, Texas
Greenville Safety Coordinator
Location: Greenville, TX, United States
Job # 10320987
Date Posted: 01-11-2018
Send to Friend
Greenville Safety Coordinator (Bilingual Spanish)
Temporary to Direct
Monday – Thursday
6am – 4:30pm
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
•80% active on production floor coaching, auditing and training employees in safe behavioral safety activity.
• 20% administrative activities to ensure reporting & compliance.
• Conducts and monitors incident reporting and investigations.
• Inspect facility to identify existing or potentially hazardous conditions.
• Recommend corrective/preventive measures to reduce risk.
• Analyze and update policies, procedures and plans in accordance with governmental or company guidelines.
• Promote a safe working environment and increase safety awareness.
• Develop and coordinate loss prevention training (Safety, Health & Hygiene) for entire facility.
• Identifies, monitors, evaluates and tracks all safety activities through audits, statistical analysis and computerized record keeping.
• Establishes and maintains an effective system of communication within the organization.
• Establishes and maintains effective working relationship with employee safety committee, department managers and employees.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Three years’ experience in Safety Management or equivalent life/work experience.
• Must possess effective written & verbal communication skills.
• Must possess working knowledge of Microsoft software.
1st shift (plus overtime, including some weekends)
Send to Friend
Return to top ↑