People Technology & Processes Senior Cellular Instructor in Ft. Meade, Maryland
*THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*
Purpose: The purpose is to provide personnel to develop, deliver (instruct/present), and assist with the implementation, classroom instruction, and practical exercises of programs of instruction (POI) for each course training SOF SIGINT operators and authorized Foreign Partner government personnel on advanced TTPs for collection and exploitation of current and emerging technologies and protocols for SIGINT. To support all POIs and tailor, as required, to make maximum use of current and emerging equipment, and to integrate technology upgrades and user feedback. This includes coordination with, providing technical guidance to, analyzing feedback from, and interactively refining SOF SIGINT TTPs for, SOF SIGINT personnel executing global Special Operations missions.
- Develop, update, review, and deliver (instruct/present) required POI techniques, tactics, and procedures for Advanced Cellular and Legacy Push-To-Talk (PTT) Courses (See SOW Atch 02 – Cell POI PWS). This shall include tasks such as:
- Provide team-level management of Contractor staff performance regarding coordination activities with Government staff, to include review of all training packages to be submitted and present the confirmation brief for each one to the Government.
- Attend technical meetings, conferences, design reviews, and/or training regarding technology pursuit, advancements, and equipment designs at Government direction.
- Directly support Government assigned staff and IC Partners on force modernization, operational assessment, and evaluation projects as they pertain to instruction topics.
- Provide written assessments and technical reviews regarding the capabilities and operational employment potential of development and/or emerging technologies at Government direction.
- Generate and administer student course evaluations at the conclusion of each course iteration.
- Cellular Senior Instructor may also be required to perform the tasks of an Intermediate Instructor.
- 8 years’ experience (within last 10 years) in raw SIGINT collection and analysis in a deployed SOF environment, the Intelligence Community and/or in support of SOF elements
- 3 years deployed in a SOF environment
- 4 years SIGINT SOF operator in a USSOCOM billet (i.e. @ NSW TIO; MARSOC; USASOC, AFSOC, or JSOC unit).
- Completed Wireshark and Python Scripting training courses
- 2 years’ combined experience utilizing Wireshark and Python Scripting, --OR-- 2 years’ experience conducting SIGINT analysis using non-enterprise tools
- Completed specialized training in RF spectrum allocation and management process, and in untethered analysis
- 2 years’ experience applying RF spectrum allocation and management processes and untethered analysis
- Current or previous Master Instructor certification in Mode 1 and Mode 2, and/or Mode 3
- Possess excellent written and oral communications/presentation skills
- Certified Technical Trainer (CTT+) --OR-- 2 years’ experience in curriculum development and implementation, podium lecturing, and classroom instruction
- Current or previous HAM Extra Certification (Level 3) or HAM General Certification
- TOP SECRET clearance and SCI eligible on Day 1 of performance.
- A counterintelligence (CI) polygraph within the last five years
About the company:
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
Set the Example - "Be out front"
Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
Persevere - "Find a way"
Benefits PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D; Insurance
Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
Holidays and Annual Leave
10 Paid Holidays
120 hours PTO accrual
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Date Posted: 01-12-2018
Job Title: Senior Cellular Instructor
Job Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Clearance: Current DoD Top Secret w/SCI
Salary: Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Travel: Up to 25% CONUS