Tableau Software Partner Development Manager (m/f) in Frankfurt, Germany
Partner Development Manager (m/f)
Location(s): Frankfurt, Germany
Tableau Software is a company on a mission. We help people see and understand their data. After a highly successful IPO in 2013, Tableau has become a market-defining company in the business intelligence industry. But don’t take our word for it—read what analysts like BARC and Gartner have to say about us. (Spoiler: You’ll find terms like “Leader” and “#1.”)
Tens of thousands of companies and organizations have chosen Tableau. From the executive suites of Fortune 500 companies to the jungles of Central America, from immunology research labs to high school robotics club meetings, our software can be found anywhere people have data and questions. Additionally, journalists, bloggers, and major media web sites have embraced our free product, Tableau Public, for its ability to help them share data online in the form of interactive visualizations. Check out all of our products at: www.tableau.com/product-tour at http://www.tableausoftware.com/product-tour .
Tableau’s culture is casual and high-energy. We are passionate about our product and our mission and we are loyal to each other and our company. We value work/life balance, efficiency, simplicity, freakishly friendly customer service, and making a difference in the world. Tableau offers exceptional professional and financial growth potential.
To learn more about Tableau’s mission, please visit: http://mission.tableau.com at http://mission.tableausoftware.com.
What you’ll be doing …
As Partner Development Manager (m/f), your main focus will be developing and generating revenue through new large scale Reseller Partners in the DACH Region. You will pitch the value of a Tableau partnership to the entire organization from C-level stakeholders to Business Development to Technical.
You will be responsible for creating and reviewing mutually agreeable, commercially successful business plans, developing joint winning go-to-market strategies and activities, managing relationships, and evangelizing partner competencies and skills. You’ll work hand-in-hand with our local marketing teams to actively promote and execute campaigns. Leverage our Technical and Enablement Teams to increase knowledge transfer, and our sales team to grow incremental opportunity. This role is a high impact, quota-carrying sales position that plays an integral role in the success of the overall sales team.
Some of the things you’ll be doing include …
· Recruiting key large scale reselling Partners
· Manage the development those partners to maximize licensing sales revenue contribution and joint end-to-end solutions
· Drive partner account management, business planning, quarterly business reviews and day-to-day interaction
· Execute On-boarding, Sales Enablement and training to develop skill depth and breadth within partners
· Collaborative pipeline development through co-creation of demand generation activities, marketing campaigns & events
· Evangelise & educate Partners USP’s to the Tableau Sales Account Manager & Teams.
· Work directly with local marketing & technical teams in order to align resources building skill and experience
Who you are …
· Experienced. You have several years of software channel sales experience, including experience of acquiring and on-boarding new resellers. Ideally you also have direct sales experience
· Domain Expert. Experience with analytics, data, databases, predictive modeling, or business intelligence preferred
· Missionary. You’re a highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency and a belief in Tableau’s mission. You can go beyond relationship management
· Entrepreneurial. You’ve worked with start-ups and emerging organizations. You understand how to build and grow a successful business
· Energetic and Creative . Energy and enthusiasm are your hallmarks. You think out-of-the-box and wow people with your interesting angles and quality work. You love the creative process – whether that’s selling a new customer or creating, implementing, and managing new processes