Belcan Project Engineer in Cincinnati, Ohio
Job Number: 224006
Description: A Project Engineer job in Cincinnati, OH is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for leading engineering and design for process, utility and building systems. To be considered for this role you will have a BSME, BSMET, PE, CPD or related degree.
Project Engineer job duties:
• Work on projects involving piping, plumbing and fire protection.
• Should be experienced on process utility and building systems.
• Knowledge of treated water, low and high pressure compressed air systems, sanitizing systems, specialty gas systems and fire protection systems.
• BSME, BSMET or related degree.
• Five plus years of design experience in piping, plumbing, and fire protection systems.
• Must be able to manage priorities and work independently.
• Ability to complete projects on schedule.
• Should be well versed on Autocad.
If you are interested in this Project Engineer job in Cincinnati, OH, please apply via the “apply now” link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services—from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Location: Cincinnati , OH
Minimum Experience (yrs):
Required Education: Not Specified
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart