Belcan Electrical Project Engineer in Cincinnati, Ohio
Electrical Project Engineer
Job Number: 223997
Category: Electrical / Electronics
Description: An Electrical Project Engineer job in Cincinnati, OH is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will participate on design teams involved in projects for the commercial and industrial arenas. To be considered for this role, you will have a BSEE, BSEET or related degree and five plus years of experience.
Electrical Project Engineer job duties:
• Design team participation.
• Prepare drawings utilizing Autocad for lighting and lighting control systems.
• Specify material and methods
• Develop Control systems for Mechanical and refrigeration systems.
• BSEE, BSEET or related field. EI or PE is a plus.
• Five plus years of experience designing electrical systems for industrial and commercial facilities.
• Well versed in Autocad.
• REVIT experience is desired but not required.
If you are interested in this Electrical Project Engineer job in Cincinnati, OH, please apply via the “apply now” link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services—from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Location: Cincinnati , OH
Minimum Experience (yrs):
Required Education: Not Specified
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart