Quidel Corporation Territory Account Manager in Chicago, United States
Territory Account Manager
Join the best diagnostic sales team around! Quidel's Account Managers are responsible for territory management and sales of all Quidel products to the hospital and POL markets within an assigned geographic territory. The Account Manager will grow existing accounts and develop new accounts in order to meet sales and profitability goals. May sell directly or work with distribution to accomplish objectives, depending on assigned products and territory.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
• Minimum of two (2) years work experience with a strong background in sales or marketing; sales experience in the medical device/diagnostic market a plus.
• Experience with distributor sales, hospital sales, and/or national accounts preferred
• Must have the ability to fully and independently manage assigned territory to achieve maximum profitability.
• Proven record of accomplishment
• Proven track record of demonstrated ability to manage his/her territory; successfully managed a favorable ROI on programs and expense budgets.
• Ability to analyze financial data.
• Computer proficiency in MS Office suite of products (e.g., Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
• Strong sales presentation and negotiation skills. • Solid communication skills, both written and verbal, and strong presentation skills.
• Ability to work autonomously, and at the same time promote and facilitate a team effort.
• High degree of ethics and professionalism while interacting with customers, vendors and co-workers.
• Ability to think strategically and bring a high level of creativity to the organization.
• Ability to uphold and support individual and company values.
• A positive attitude demonstrated during company functions and public events to encourage team camaraderie and enthusiasm for growth in market share and revenue.
• Ability to travel up to 70% and must be able to drive the territory.
Before you apply, please make sure you share Quidel’s values. We pride ourselves on keeping these values in mind every day as we execute on goals and plan for the future. We are seeking employees who share the same mindset and commitment to be customer driven, focused on execution, and new product oriented. We succeed by being determined, optimistic team players.
Quidel is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans). We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Chicago, IL USA
Minimum Experience (yrs):
Bachelors of Arts / Science