Belcan Chemist in Chesterfield, Missouri
Job Number: 224020
Description: A Microbiologist job in St. Louis, MO is currently available through Belcan. To be considered for this role, you should have a BS or MS in Microbiology, Chemistry, Materials Science and Chemical Engineering. Two years of lab experience with Microbiology stability evaluation assays.
Microbiologist job duties:
• Perform microbial formulation development
• Formulation evaluation and log the data
• Strong attention to detail and great communication skills
• BS or MS in Microbiology, Chemistry, Materials Science and Chemical Engineering or related science.
• Two years of lab experience with Microbiology stability evaluation assays.
• Experience with physical properties testing of formulations
• Ability to work on cross-functional to deliver data in a timely manner.
If you are interested in this Microbiologist job in St. Louis MO, please apply via the “apply now” link provided. Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services—from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Location: Chesterfield , MO
Minimum Experience (yrs): 1
Required Education: Bachelor (BA, BS...)
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart