Salesforce.com, Inc Senior Account Executive - Marketing Cloud Belgium in Brussels, Belgium
Job DetailsAccount Executive, Marketing Cloud City: Brussels, Belgium
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” five years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud: We’re digital marketing experts. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For. Our more human, less corporate culture is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating success. We are the Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
About the Salesforce Marketing Cloud In today’s connected world, every customer interaction matters. The Salesforce Marketing Cloud helps our customers to make the most of every touch point, enabling them to manage the 1:1 customer journey across all channels and make Real Time Marketing happen. We’re driven by a deep understanding of marketers’ needs—because we’re marketers too. No other digital marketing company invests in product innovation the way we do, giving our clients access to truly cutting-edge technology.
- Winning mainly net new Marketing Cloud business revenue within Enterprise accounts according to the business plan
- Actively develop partnerships in the partner ecosystem to drive new business
- Ability to do a an initial demonstration of the Marketing Cloud capabilities
- Position Marketing Cloud product and services and improve Customer’s impact
- Negotiate and create product and service orders, contract addendums and renewals
- Manage and develop existing contacts and create ambassadors
- Weekly accurate forecast to sales management
- Create business plan in collaboration with the extended team in order to drive net new revenue and ensure customer success
- Intense, strong disciplined, self-motivated - to execute well in a fast paced environment
- Passionate about customer success - active teaming with the extended team
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quota preferably (digital marketing) saas solutions
- Ability to negotiate commercial contracts and maintain competitive pricing
- Proven commercial success in working with executives, VP and ‘C’ level
- Ability and proven experience with strategic thinking and complex decision making
An amazing time to join the most innovative company in the world. We’re looking for exceptional talent to drive impact at our customers and define the future of digital marketing.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!