Big Sky Resort Prep Cook/Steward in Big Sky, Montana
Supervisor: Outlet Kitchen Manager and Kitchen Management Team
Shifts Available: Varied. We work early, mid-day and evening shifts, weekends and holidays.
Wage Information: $12.00 or dependent on experience
The Prep Cook/Steward position is the key support role on our culinary team. Creating exceptional experiences for our guests is a team effort and this support role is a critical piece of that. This is an entry-level position to enter our resort’s culinary team. The basic job functions include coming to work every day with a smile, ensuring the flow in the kitchen is smooth with either prep or dish support, keeping all areas of the kitchen in impeccable order, and being open to completing any task or function that will support the culinary experience.
- We have a highly structured system to consistently create exceptional experiences across our division, which means we expect our culinary team members to learn and follow our Boyne Standards to the very last detail.
- We believe in the power of a team service experience which means we e**xpect strong team contributors, who get along easily** with fellow team members and the outlet management team alike.
- We learn and grow every day; our division’s mission to be ‘better today than yesterday’ is to ensure that our team members are stronger and more skilled when they end every season. This means we expect that our team members are teachable, accepting of everyday feedback with the common goal of growing strong teams.
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Has a passion for the culinary industry; excited to ‘Learn More’
- Works well in an environment where tasks are varied
- Able to work at a faster than normal pace when necessary
- Is committed to be clean, neat and safe at all times
Requisition ID: 2018-2980
# of Openings: 100
Resort: Big Sky Resort
Position Type: Seasonal Full-Time
Targeted Job Start Date: 6/1/2018