Aguirre & Fields, LP Registered Professional Land Surveyor (RPLS) in All Texas Cities, Texas
Aguirre & Fields, LP is seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Registered Professional Land Surveyor (RPLS) to join our CE&I; team. Aguirre & Fields specializes in civil, structural and construction engineering & inspection services for transportation and land development projects, including highways, bridges, water and wastewater structures, and individual infrastructure sites. Aguirre & Fields is guided by a core set of character qualities leading to success at work, home and community. The primary function of this position will oversee all surveying functions of Aguirre & Fields including but not limited to: conducting surveys and processing related documents; consulting, investigation, evaluation, analyzing, planning of survey-related tasks; providing an expert surveying opinion; and growing the surveying function within the Company.
- Prepare boundary and topographical surveys.
- Prepare and maintain parcel maps, survey mapping, deed sketches, control and construction staking, metes and bounds descriptions and other general survey support for engineering design and construction projects.
- Process the survey data, including evaluating accuracy, sufficiency and ensuring compliance with applicable regulations, professional and industry standards related to boundary calculations, legal descriptions, etc.
- Use a geographic information system device to prepare a highly detailed, layered map of the results of a survey, to show all easements, soil conditions and structures on a parcel.
- Establish operational plans to perform multiple projects.
- Plan and implement procedures and systems to maximize operating efficiency.
- Review performance data to monitor and measure productivity, goal progress and activity levels.
- Establish plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the market area.
- Develop and maintain positive client relationships. Attend project meetings, as necessary.
- Participate in contract negotiations, budgets, and fee estimates.
- Serve as Company representative at all levels of operations.
- Supports and maintain the morale, welfare, professional development, training and work-life balance of all assigned staff utilizing the Company’s Character Qualities.
- Complies with all Company policies, procedures, practices, rules.
- Serves as an example of proper conduct per Company Character Qualities.
- Assumes other duties as directed.
*REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND CERTIFICATIONS/LICENSES *
- Registered Professional Land Surveyor in the State of Texas.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field; preferred in engineering and or a related field e.g., mathematics, science, industrial technology, construction management.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience as an RPLS including boundary, topographic, surveys, construction staking, preparation of easement documents, legal descriptions, plat preparation, construction surveying, and data collection using GPS and robotics is required.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as a Party Chief is preferred.
- Experience working with city, county and state regulatory agencies.
- Experience in controlling the function of surveying instruments and calculators; staking utilities, pavement and lot grades using a tremble robotic instrument; reading construction plans and calculating grades a must.
- Experience managing multiple survey projects.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Possess a valid Texas Driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Problem Analysis/Solving
- Decision Making
- Technical Skills
- Results Driven
- Communication Proficiency
- Business Development
An Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled
Location: All Texas Cities, TX