Danaher Corporation Product Application Support Automation & IT (Madrid) in Alcobendas, Spain
Danaher Company Description
At Beckman Coulter, we are dedicated to advancing and optimizing the laboratory. For more than 80 years, we have been a trusted partner for laboratory professionals, helping to advance scientific research and patient care. We do challenging work on a global scale, and are invested in growing our associates’ careers. We embrace continuous improvement, and are passionate about moving science and healthcare forward.
We have a vital role at Beckman Coulter: our focus on innovation, reliability and efficiency has led us to become the partner of choice for clinical, research and industrial customers all over the world.
Beckman Coulter is a Danaher company, operating in two industries: Diagnostics and Life Sciences.
En cumplimiento de lo previsto en la Ley Orgánica 15/199, de 13 de diciembre, de protección de datos de carácter personal, le informamos de que los datos que facilite en su solicitud a través de este sitio serán comunicados a BECKMAN COULTER, S.L.U. con dirección en Plaza Europa - Torre Realia, nº 41 - 43, 4ª planta – 08908 L’Hospitalet de Llobregat (Barcelona) que los incorporará en sus ficheros de candidatos por un plazo de dos años con la finalidad de selección de personal. Podrá ejercitar los derechos de acceso, rectificación, cancelación y oposición dirigiéndose por escrito a BECKMAN COULTER (Comisión de Protección de Datos), Plaza Europa 41-43, 08980, l’Hospitalet de Llobregat, o por correo electrónico a la dirección firstname.lastname@example.org
The Product Application Support is a field-based position responsible for customer retention, company and product acceptance. The primary function is to perform demonstrations, conduct instrument installations, solve customers’ clinical application problems, provide training for our customers, and provide technical applications support to Sales Representatives related with all Automation and IT products.
Main responsibilities :*
- Support includes pre-sales and perform demonstrations, training on instrument operation and maintenance procedures, installation assistance and field support .
- Work closely with regional/local team to protect, maintain and grow company business with an effectively focus on the support of the installed base.
- Communicate regularly with local, zone and management teams.
- Demonstrates single system products, participates in customer training and pre- and post-sales support of clinical product offerings.
- Participates in training courses for customers.
- Communicates the technical and clinical information, ensuring customer use the instruments with efficiency and skill in appropriate applications.
- Drive the continuous improvement of the activities and processes which add value to the customer and business. Monitor customer satisfaction targets.
- Adjust priorities and/or project tasks to enhance the customer experience
- Successfully sell the value of Beckman Coulter instrument and reagent solutions.
- Identify new needs and provide related solutions not initially identified by the customer.
- Manage existing accounts and exceed sales growth expectations for instrument, reagents.
Internal & External communications:
This position supports Beckman Coulter customers, field sales and service employees with clinical application troubleshooting, installation and integration of Beckman Coulter products into customer work flow, demonstrations, and in-service training
The position interacts with all levels of Application Specialists Support, Sales Representatives, Product Managers, Product Specialists and all levels of employees and management within customer accounts.
The nature of these interactions include answering questions, solving basic and advanced problems, conducting instrument demonstrations and installations, and educating on clinical applications and product information
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Engineering IT,..
- High level knowledge in IT & WorkFlow solutions
- 3-5 years of technical services/support experience
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Driving license is essential
- Ability to travel (up to 45%).
- Be Fluent in Spanish and English speaking and writing
- This position requires self-motivation, independent thinking, accountability, strong organizational skills and customer orientation, strong technical skills on the products lines supported, and excellent communication skills and ability to manage conflict.
- The problems are usually technical in nature and will involve answering questions on product performance, features and benefits and troubleshooting. Some problems will be more complex and may require involvement of other resources
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 62,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,300% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Beckman Coulter - Diagnostics
Job Function: Customer Support
Primary Location: EMEA-Western Europe-Spain-Madrid-Alcobendas
Req ID: BEC011013