Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic Clinical Support Specialist in Woodburn, Oregon
Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic
Employment Type: Regular
Employment Duration: Full time
Location: Pacific Pediatrics
Offer Relocation: No
Enters information, compiles data, and supports the clinical care team under the patient care home health model and in accordance with established policies and procedures. Requests charts to be scanned into the EMR system in a timely manner, acts as a "backup" receptionist by answering phones, making appointments, registering patients, and answering questions.
- Education: Associate Degree/Certificate (appropriate to the position) from an accredited technical school or High School Diploma or GED with equivalent experience.
- Experience: At least 1 year of experience working in an office setting and experience working with computer system.
- Licenses/Certificates/Registration: None.
- Knowledge/Skills/Abilities Required: Bilingual (Appropriate foreign language based on the demographics of the area) required. Demonstrates ability to communicate at level 9 on the ALTA language proficiency scale. Ability to maintain confidentiality and work independently, oral/written communication skills, interpersonal and organizational skills, and knowledge of computer software programs including office software.
Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic serves over 120,000 people across 27 clinics and programs in two states. We have expanded medical care to include dental, orthodontia, nutritional counseling, autism screening, and behavioral health. We also offer community programs that offer assistance with employment and training, afterschool education, rental and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, tobacco cessation, and three mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at YVFWC
Working at Farm Workers Clinic means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic:
- We will consistently TRUST one another to work for the common good.
- We will foster INTEGRITY by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate TRANSPARENCY by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
- We will create PARTNERSHIPS to strengthen ourselves and our community.
- We will fight for JUST TREATMENT for all individuals.
- We will let JOY in.
- We have the COURAGE to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.