AllOne Health, Inc. Coordinator - Drug & Alcohol Comp I in Woburn, Massachusetts
The primary responsibility of the Drug & Alcohol Compliance Coordinator - 1 is to assist clients with the drug and alcohol testing requirements of each client, including all federally regulated (DOT) requirements and client company policies and procedures. The selected individual will also assist the Medical Review Officer (MRO) in the review and final determination process of all non-negative results.
He/she will provide outstanding customer service; problem solve and assist all of his/her internal and external customers with a variety of related duties and responsibilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:* *
- Communicate with clients and provide explanation of drug and alcohol testing needs.
- Provide assistance to clients in researching Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations and requirements.
- Maintain company random drug and alcohol testing pools as well as conduct random name draws and provide statistical data to clients in regards to drug and alcohol testing information.
- Maintain company compliance for DOT regulation of drug & alcohol testing.
- Provide assistance to clients in DOT audits.
- Assist MRO in communicating with employees that have non-negative test results.
- Assist MRO in contacting clients with non-negative and positive test results as well as set up patient appointments for drug and/or alcohol related exams.
- Sign, sort and distribute negative result screens.
- Assist MRO and clients in contacting laboratories when additional information or testing is needed.
- Perform other related duties as needed or assigned.
Qualified candidates for this position will possess:
- High School Diploma / or equivalent GED
- Strong verbal and written communications skills – including the ability to listen to others
- Good organizational skills – including office Administrative Assistant experience
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong problem solving ability
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong commitment to customer service
- Excellent telephone skills
- Punctuality and dependability
- Ability to work as part of a team
Compensation and Benefits:* *
AllOne Health Resources in conveniently located in Woburn, MA and provides competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Health, dental and vision insurance program
- 401(K) retirement program
- Comprehensive time-off program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Life and disability insurance program
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
High School or better
Posted: November 28, 2016