Reyes Holdings Driver Merchandiser Assistant in Windsor, Wisconsin
Responsible for assisting drivers with delivery and merchandising of products.
Required Skills and Experience:
• High School diploma or GED
• 0 to 1 year general work experience required - Prior grocery store or consumer product retail experience involving customer service preferred.
• Ability to operate manual/powered pallet jack or hand truck
• Must have the ability to repetitively lift, pull and push 50+ pounds, reach above head height, stand, walk, kneel, bend and reach
This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Experience with a handheld ordering device, prior merchandising or grocery store experience, including stocking, product handling, and local delivery and unloading experience.
• Prior customer service experience preferred.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
• Assists driver in delivery of products to customers
• Unloads product
• Merchandises customer accounts
• Maintains customer relationships
• Merchandise, display and rotate products according to company standards
• Pick up company property
• Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures
• Other projects or duties as assigned
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
• Frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 150 pounds
• Frequently stand, walk, reach with hands and arms
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.