Vectrus Operations Coordinator in Wilmington, North Carolina
This is a temporary position primarily responsible forassisting with the phase-in planning for the Afghanistan National MaintenanceStrategy opportunity. Will also beresponsible for supporting operations across the business line,reviewing/delivering monthly reports and dashboards, program phase-inparticipation, participate with proposal Contingency Operations development,support the overall organization by supporting program teams with thedevelopment and implementation of common work processes and procedures, programexecution planning and providing other management oversight.
· Operational interface with assigned individualprograms in accordance with the established Vectrus and government policies,procedures, systems, and requirements to include P&L responsibility andoperational excellence.
· Mentoring and professional development oversightof subordinate program managers and key program staff as well as successionplanning.
· Participates in and supports the businessdevelopment process, to include milestone reviews, strategy development, andcustomer interface and capture activities.
· Responsibilities include program planning,start-up (phase-in) and subcontracting strategy, contract changes, customerdaily relations, subcontractor relations and program reporting.
· Performs integration planning and interfaceswith other functional operations, COEs, VCs, and support systems.
· Demonstrated high level of analytic skill inmanaging multiple tasks, managing large workforces, solving complex technical,administrative, and managerial problems.
· Displays excellent customer relations andinterpersonal skills.
· Experience with all aspects of program andproject management (i.e., technical, contractual, human resources,administrative, financial).
· Ensures delivery of and reviews requiredtechnical and financial reports to show progress of program.
MATERIAL& EQUIPMENT DIRECTLY USED:
· Computer using standard office software.
· Individual must be willing to perform work attheir home of record and Colorado Springs, CO as required. Must also be willing to travel worldwide toinclude remote austere locations as needed.
· Normal office environment with some work beingaccomplished in remote austere environments
MINIMUMQUALIFICATIONS: Education/Certifications: One year related experience may besubstituted for one year of education, if degree is required.
· Bachelor's degree or 10 years equivalentexperience in applicable field.
· Minimum of eight years of related technicalexperience required and four years of program management experience required.
· Prior program management, operations and/orengineering experience.
· Knowledge of DoD Customers is required.
· Must be computer literate with ability to usestandard office software packages in accomplishment of duties.
· Technical Skills - The ideal candidate shouldhave a military background or commercial DoD contractor experience incommunications operations and engineering/technical service delivery.
· Must have excellent verbal and writtencommunications skills.
Title: Operations Coordinator
Requisition ID: VEC000317
Clearance Level required at Start Date: Secret
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace that values and supports the contributions of each individual. This commitment along with our common Vision and Values of Integrity, Respect, and Responsibility, allows us to leverage differences, encourage innovation and expand our success in the global marketplace. Vectrus is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.