Nutricia North America Snr. Manager - HRIS in White Plains, New York
Snr. Manager - HRIS
Apply now »
Start apply with LinkedIn
Start apply with Facebook
- Please wait...
Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply
Date: Dec 1, 2016
Location: White Plains, NY, US
Danone Foods, Inc, a subsidiary of Danone, is looking forHRIS Manager, NORAM in United States (US) for White Plains
Danone is a global food company holding top positions in healthy food through its four businesses: Fresh Dairy Products, Early Life Nutrition, Waters, and Medical Nutrition. Its mission, bringing health through food to as many people as possible, embodies commitment to human progress and business success. It gives meaning to the work of our 100,000 Danoners worldwide on an everyday basis.
For passionate people looking for autonomy and exciting career opportunities, Danone truly has something special inside.
The HRIS Manager leverages a variety of technological solutions in support of Human Resources strategy. Spanning from Talent Acquisition, Learning and Development, Total Rewards, Talent Development, Payroll and a variety of special projects, this role aims to improve the employee experience, systems transformation and deliver projects requiring complex integration across HR and enterprise systems.
• Align and Lead the overall direction of the HRIS system with the Central HRIS team for NORAM. Directs the HR information strategy and determines scope of HRIS system by consulting with the human resources team and other management to ascertain organizational needs for payroll, benefits, and human resources related information while fostering relationships/resources within IS/IT to research and recommend technology solutions.
• Full responsibility for preparing and proposing annual HRIS projects, and managing the budget throughout the year.
• Directs the control, protection, extraction, compilation, analysis and integrity of HR data, including the development, documentation, communication and enforcement of data quality check procedures.
• Establishes quality assurance and audit processes that ensure data integrity, accuracy and protection as necessary. Engages with senior management and/or general counsel to obtain approvals to release sensitive data. Establishes and manages governance for HRIS and HR tools or user developed applications.
• Partners with Information Technology and vendors to meet the technology and data needs for employee experience, intranet transformation and complex projects.
• Partners with Human Resources peers and business leadership to maximize efficiency of employee experience to increase usage and user friendliness, create and deliver robust user trainer programs to ensure success.
• Leads team by participating in projects involving complex integration across HR and non-HR owned systems.
• Responsible for the creation & development of a centralized data management team of specialists, moving all HRIS data entry to HQ (new hires, terminations, promotions, etc)
• Identify and manage metrics to measure employee experience success, utilization and department efficiency.
• Create and maintain HR metrics dashboard. Work with NORAM HR and Business partners to outline HR metrics, and develop reporting capabilities & Dashboards.
• Identify reporting needs of NORAM HR, and propose monthly reporting structure to ensure proactive, rather than reactive HRIS support.
• Form solid business partnerships with Finance and IS leadership, to assure ongoing system enhancement, process improvements and efficiencies, and work products that reduce administrative costs, and enhance productivity.
• Analyze organizational data, identify and make recommendations, lead on projects which support HR and business objectives. • 5+ years progressive project implementation and strategic HR systems experience.
• Demonstrated experience leading teams or projects.
• Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office tools to include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Expert knowledge of data analysis tools and relevant technical discipline.
• Bachelor's degree or 4 additional years of directly related work experience in Information Systems, Business, Human Resources or a related area in lieu of a degree.
• Experience with SuccessFactors, Appian workflow, ADP Payroll and/or Ceridian
For more information about Danone, its people and its business, please visit danone.com. Join us and contribute to a healthier world!
74187.Experience: Experienced professionals
Danone North America is comprised of several business units, including Dannon, Stonyfield, Danone Canada, Danone Waters of America, Nutricia, Early Life Nutrition, Danone Foods, and Happy Family.
This role will be hired within the Cluster Business Services for Danone North America.
The Cluster Business Services is an internal team, providing centralized support services to the functions of Finance, Human Resources, General Secretary, and IS/IT within our North American companies.
The Danone North American companies are all subsidiaries of Danone, a Fortune 500 company and one of the most successful health-focused food companies in the world, with leading positions in fresh dairy products, water, baby nutrition and medical nutrition. Danone's core values foster individual professional growth and reward entrepreneurialism and innovation. You can see it reflected in our people, products and culture. We encourage you to apply and learn more!
Danone Foods is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other unlawful criterion.
Nearest Major Market: White Plains
Nearest Secondary Market: New York City
Job Segment: Payroll, Information Systems, HR, Consulting, Data Management, Finance, Technology, Human Resources, Data
Apply now »