Eversource Energy Supervisor - Facilities Management in Westwood, Massachusetts
Job Description Summary:
This position is responsible for ensuring the timely maintenance, operations and improvements of facility systems throughout the Company. Also responsible for the physical security of assigned properties and ensuring an environmentally safe and secure workplace environment for employees. This position ensures that all assigned properties and operating systems are functional, maintained and in compliance with local, state and federal codes. Provides internal office support to Company departments.
- Oversees maintenance, operations and improvements to the electrical, plumbing, structure and HVAC systems at assigned facilities.
- Oversees maintenance of grounds including landscaping, parking facilities, snow removal and vegetation control.
- Provides internal office support to Company departments and personnel including office furniture setups and arrangements, support of departmental moves, delivery of equipment, recycling of reusable materials and air quality control.
- Maintains security of assigned facilities including maintenance of fences, gates, external doors, locking devices, electronic access equipment and video monitoring equipment.
- In collaboration with other supervisors, ensures that emergency storm plans are in place to support the timely restoration of customer service.
Technical Knowledge/Skill: Requires technical knowledge in facilities management operations. Ability to use PC desktop applications (Microsoft Word and Excel). Also requires strong written and oral communication skills. Journeyman's license in HVAC or electrical is desirable. Supervisory experience and/or team leadership experience within a union environment is required.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Construction/Facilities Management or related discipline is preferred.
Experience: Minimum of five (5) years in facilities management or related experience. A valid driver's license is required.
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
Who we are:
Eversource operates New England's largest utility system serving more than 3.6 million electric and natural gas customers in Connecticut, Massachusetts and New Hampshire. Eversource is dedicated to this region, as well as the people, energy and technology so vital to its security, stability and economic strength.
The tenets of our company mission are already embedded in the work we do every day: “One company, focused on delivering reliable energy and superior customer service.”
To accomplish that mission, “We will meet the highest expectations of customers, shareholders and regulators by working safely, providing reliable service and timely, accurate information and demonstrating inclusive, respectful, honest and ethical behavior.”
The aspirational goal of our mission is: “To be the region’s most respected energy provider.”