Cintas Route Skipper - Service - CMV in Westland, Michigan
Route Skipper - Service - CMV-10213270
Cintas is currently looking for a Route Skipper to cover open routes during vacation and holiday schedules. Route Skippers perform all of the same functions of a Route Service Sales Representative, but they do not have a set customer base. Duties include providing excellent route service through the pick-up, cleaning, maintenance and delivery of uniform and facility services products to business customers. Other responsibilities include filling in for absent RSSRs and increasing catalog sales through adding on products from the Cintas catalog line.
Qualified candidates must meet all requirements outlined by the DOT for driving a regulated vehicle weighing more than 10,000 lbs. In order to comply with DOT requirements qualified candidates must, prior to their first day of employment:
• Have an active driver’s license
• Be at least 21 years of age
• Obtain a DOT medical certification
• Provide documentation regarding their previous employment.
• Previous customer service experience, preferably in an industrial or service industry, preferred
• Previous route sales experience, preferred
• Previous experience working in a sales-related role, preferred
• A high school diploma, preferred
• Availability to start within two weeks after offer made/accepted, preferred
• Ability to meet the Physical Requirements of the position
Our partners enjoy:
• Competitive Pay
• 401(k)/Profit Sharing/ESOP
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
• Disability and Life Insurance Package
• Paid Time Off and Holidays
• Career Advancement Opportunities
Cintas Corporation helps more than 900,000 businesses of all types and sizes get READY™ to open their doors with confidence every day by providing a wide range of products and services that enhance our customers’ image and help keep their facilities and employees clean, safe and looking their best. With products and services including uniforms, mats, mops, restroom supplies, first aid and safety products, fire extinguishers and testing, and safety and compliance training, Cintas helps customers get Ready for the Workday®. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Cintas is a publicly held company traded over the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol CTAS and is a component of both the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index and Nasdaq-100 Index.
To support our growth across North America, we’re seeking driven professionals with ambition to move up within our company. Our professional culture, our dedication to our employee-partners and limitless career opportunities—these are just a few benefits we’re proud to offer. Our employee-partners know every job is critical, and that teamwork drives innovation. Let’s talk about how you’ll fit into our team and how your hard work will be recognized through
competitive pay, world-class benefits and ongoing career development. Are you ready™ for limitless opportunities at Cintas?
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Category: Service
Employee Status: Regular