CB&I Technical Engineer in Westlake, Louisiana
Title: Technical Engineer
Location: United States-Louisiana-Westlake
Use the principles and theories of science, engineering and mathematics to solve technical problems.
- Reviews and issues drawings and other engineering documents to insure construction work complies with the job specifications.
- Make Sketches and rough layouts.
- Make computations, analyze results and record data from accounting and engineering sources.
- Performs estimating duties.
- May inspect equipment installed and work performed to insure compliance.
- Communication and problem solving skills are required.
- Responsible for observing and complying with all safety and project rules. Performs other duties are required.
- May require a high school diploma or its equivalent with previous years of experience in the field or in a related are.
- Has knowledge of commonly- used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
- Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
NP=Not Present, O=Occasionally (0-33%), F=Frequently (34-66%), C=Constantly (67-100%)
CB&I (NYSE: CBI) is a leading provider of technology and infrastructure for the energy industry. With over 125 years of experience and the expertise of more than 40,000 employees, CB&I provides reliable solutions to our customers around the world while maintaining a relentless focus on safety and an uncompromising standard of quality.
Our complete, balanced and integrated business model is unmatched in the industry. CB&I can provide any or all of the major services and products our customers require, resulting in streamlined project delivery and better cost and schedule certainty. Our integrated model gives CB&I the industry’s most complete supply chain solution, enabling us to serve the largest projects in the world.
Job Field: Miscellaneous
Job Schedule: Full-time
Employee Status: Direct
Travel Required: No
Job Posting: Dec 1, 2016, 10:59:44 AM
Requisition ID: 1618097